Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Allegation by Tara Reade - Thread

3 Likes

And despite all of the “crazy” Liberal and Democratic behaviors/lies we have Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and Sponge Joe Depends Pants will never be President.

It appears that Mr. Biden is on his way in breaking Bill Clinton’s record of sexual misconduct.

…and one of them is a Democrat and a Biden supporter. She plans to vote for him regardless.

Ex-neighbor says Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade told her about alleged assault

The former neighbor of a woman who claims Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in the mid-1990s said she recalls the former Senate staffer telling her about the alleged attack.

Lynda LaCasse, 60, told Business Insider that Tara Reade recounted the alleged assault by Biden in 1995 or 1996.

“This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it,” LaCasse, said in the report published Monday.

Reade has claimed the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee pinned her against a wall in 1993, reached under her skirt and assaulted her. The Biden campaign has strenuously denied the allegations.

LaCasse says Reade told her about the assault one evening when both women lived in Morro Bay, California.

“We were talking about violent stories,” LaCasse said, “because I had a violent situation. We just started talking about things and she just told me about the senator that she had worked for and he put his hand up her skirt.”

“She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn’t feel there was anything she could do,” LaCasse said.

LaCasse, a former staffer at San Luis Obispo General Hospital in California, recalled Reade becoming emotional when speaking about the incident.

“She was crying,” she said. “She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report.”

“I don’t remember all the details,” LaCasse continued. “I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated.”

LaCasse said she decided to speak up because she believed Reade’s account when she first heard it. She identified as a Democrat and said she would vote for Biden, regardless.

Business Insider also spoke to Lorraine Sanchez, a former legislative staffer in the office of California state Sen. Jack O’Connell, where Reade worked after she left Washington DC in the mid-90s.

“[Reade said] she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in DC,” Sanchez said, “and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired.”

Reade told the outlet that she had been referring to Biden.

Last week, video emerged of a woman calling into CNN’s “Larry King Live” in August 1993 to voice concerns about “problems” her daughter suffered at while working for a “prominent senator” — without mentioning sexual harassment or identifying Biden by name.

Reade said it was her mother, who died in 2016, on the call.

Earlier this month, Reade filed a police report in Washington DC about the alleged assault. Cops said Saturday that the case had been “moved to an inactive status.”

Other former Senate staffers have cast doubt on Reade’s accusations, including Marianne Baker, Biden’s executive assistant for almost two decades, who said she never witnessed or heard about any inappropriate behavior.

In a statement earlier this month, Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s communications director said: “Women have a right to tell their story, and reporters have an obligation to rigorously vet those claims. We encourage them to do so, because these accusations are false.”

When asked about LaCasse’s statements, Bedingfield referred Business Insider to that statement.

3 Likes

Stacey Abrams on sexual assault allegation against former VP: ‘I believe Joe Biden’

(CNN) Former Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said Tuesday night that she believes the denial by former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign regarding onetime staffer Tara Reade’s allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

“I believe that women deserve to be heard and I believe they need to be listened to, but I also believe that those allegations have to be investigated by credible sources,” Abrams, who has made a public and direct pitch to be Biden’s running mate, told CNN’s Don Lemon on “CNN Tonight.”

“The New York Times did a deep investigation and they found that the accusation was not credible. I believe Joe Biden.”

Her comments come as Reade’s allegation gains new attention while Biden – now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee – prepares to take on President Donald Trump in the general election. The Times report that Abrams referred to did not make a determination on whether Reade’s allegation was credible.

In a statement previously provided to CNN, Biden’s deputy campaign manager and communications director, Kate Bedingfield, denied Reade’s allegation, calling it “untrue.”

“Vice President Biden has dedicated his public life to changing the culture and the laws around violence against women. He authored and fought for the passage and reauthorization of the landmark Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard - and heard respectfully,” Bedingfield said. “Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press. What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen.”

Reade previously told CNN that in 1993, when she was working as an aide in Biden’s Senate office, she was asked to deliver a duffel bag to him. In a corridor somewhere in the Capitol Hill complex, Reade said, Biden “had me up against the wall; he used his knee to spread open my legs” and “put his fingers inside me.”

Reade said that when she pulled away, Biden said to her, “Come on, man. I heard – I thought you liked me.” He then looked angry, according to Reade, and said, “You are nothing to me. You are nothing.” She said that Biden eventually took her by the shoulders and said words to the effect of “You’re OK. You’re fine,” before walking away.

Abrams said Tuesday, “I know Joe Biden and I think he’s telling the truth and that this did not happen.”

Still, for some of Biden’s supporters and surrogates, questions related to Reade’s allegation have presented a challenging balancing act – of expressing support for Biden’s candidacy and character while not dismissing a sexual assault allegation.

Asked if the Biden campaign should address the allegations directly, Abrams said, “I believe his campaign has been very clear. And I believe that that is the approach that they intend to take, and I support the approach because, again, we don’t want women to ever be afraid to come forward.”

“But we also have to recognize that allegations should be investigated and that those investigations need to be borne out,” she said.

Biden appears to fall asleep during town hall with Hillary Clinton

Conservative Twitter feeds and websites exploded with mirth Tuesday when Joe Biden appeared to fall asleep during a virtual town hall meeting with Hillary Clinton.

The livestreamed event was designed to highlight Mrs. Clinton’s endorsement of Mr. Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

During the event, Mr. Biden frequently cast his gaze down as if consulting notes.

But at one point, Mr. Biden closed his eyes, put his head down, and remained motionless for some 15 seconds or more, video of the event shows.

Eventually, the 77-year-old candidate appeared to be startled awake, and he jerked his head up, eyes blinking.

Mr. Biden’s campaign billed the event as a “Women’s Town Hall on Covid-19.”

Mrs. Clinton was discussing how women in the workforce deemed “essential” have been affected by the virus when the former Vice President seemed to fall asleep.

Mr. Biden’s campaign did not immediately respond to questions about whether he nodded off during the Town Hall.

The video had been viewed well over a half-million times early Tuesday evening after several Twitter accounts posted it, usually with some humorous commentary.

As much of the nation remains shut down in response to the novel coronavirus, which originated in Wuhan, China, Mr. Biden has frequently appeared on video from an office in his Delaware home. During many of his appearances, he has fumbled for words even at times where he seems to reading a script.

Those stumbles and other issues have led some to speculate the Democratic Party may seek to replace Mr. Biden, but Mrs. Clinton gave no hint of unease with his candidacy — or noticing the apparent catnap — during her enthusiastic endorsement.

Mr. Biden is not the first public figure to be caught on tape seeming to nod off.

Last month, President Trump was accused of sleepiness during a video conference with governors, and video clearly captured Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont asleep during Mr. Trump’s impeachment trial.

This makes sense, we all remember how YouTube demonetized and downranked CNN and MSNBC for talking so much about the Kavanaugh accusations.

6427c0e676fc0ce3

2 Likes

So due process only applies to Democrats. Who woulda thunk??

1 Like

794cd39d2f87677b

3 Likes

What due process?

Kavenaugh had an impeccable record. The allegations, lack of witnesses or even witnesses named who said they didn’t recall any such event taking place got buried by the MSM.

Then, you have Biden who is BLATANTLY inappropriate and he gets endorsements.

Pelosi, “That’s just Joe being Joe”.

The left isn’t interested in integrity. They are interested in their agenda. Anyone that can further it is protected. Anyone, no matter how false the claims, if not furthering the left’s agenda will be demonized.

To think that the left has any expectations of ever playing fair is naive.

3 Likes

Seems like libs chickens has came home to roost.

3 Likes

Hiya Conan :grin:

1 Like

Pitiful ! The “hoax” was what happen to Flynn and Trump by the despicable left !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

A young girl says she was sexually harassed by presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden when she was 14 years old named Eva Murry .

Couple these claims of sexual harassment against Joe Biden with the multitude of videos from public events where he was “palming and sniffing” young girls and you’ve got yourself some credible allegations.

Joe has long been a creepy, touchy-feely type of pervert.

2 Likes

He is being given the Bill Clinton treatment!

Trump is playing the tactful card here, which is to not jump on the band wagon and accuse Biden of wrongdoings, but to promote due process and link this to the treatment Kavanaugh had. Either way, with this and the Hunter Biden’s corruption as the trump cards (pardon the puns), we are going into the election strong (saved for blatant voting fraud, with dems pushing for mail-in ballots to not let this crisis go to waste)

1 Like

1fe764cf3870cb5b

2 Likes