Joe Biden Elected as President of the United States

Sad thing is Harris couldn’t even get 2% support from Democrats and she will be President.

Please don’t do that! That is a sign you are conceding! No!

1 Like

You missed the part where I will fly the Trump flag for quite some time. Probably until mid-January.

Adding a Trump 2024 in case the court challenges fall flat is not a sign of concession whatsoever :wink:

I don’t want to hear any talk about 2024. That is what the RINO decepticons are saying right now. You know that is what they want so they can undo the important work Trump has did to position ourselves against China. Romney being that poster child of globalist cucks! It makes me sick he is out there congratulating Biden!

Why not? Even if Trump wins, we still have 2024 and beyond to consider, correct?

What is the saying? “Failure to plan is a plan to fail”…

The dems are liars and cheats and nothing is too low for them to stoop to.

Something has to be learned from this election (and the smear campaign against Trump while President) along with some leadership with the backbone to fight their corruption.

Not just for today, but for tomorrow as well.

1 Like

It’s not just Democrats! It’s also Republicans who are part of the Big Club! Where are they to support Trump? We know who they are and their motives for being silent!

1 Like

We gained seats in the House. A few firebrands of a different mindset than the old guard.

This young man gives me a lot of hope that things are about to swing full circle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/04/north-carolina-madison-cawthorn-election/

Just because you don’t hear them front and center doesn’t mean they aren’t working in the background.

Sometimes it is best to keep a low profile and not tip your hand :wink:

Yeah I think that is not it! The big game is Tech and China with the COC who is in the pocket of the RINOS wanting to go back to the status quo. Trump stands in their way of that goal.

After all Trump did for Israel…

1 Like

No doubt. (BTW, since I haven’t posted in awhile I am getting the 3 time warning).

IMO, there is awareness, then comes momentum.

We are somewhere at the beginning of the curve on both.

Apparently the Mexican President is a stronger ally than Nicumpoop! He is playing both sides! ■■■■■■ politics as usual!

What do you expect him to say? He is a politician looking out for the best interests of his country.

What he does without the scrutiny of the world may be a whole different ball game.

Truth is coming out.
Trump and Putin curbed Israel’s ambition to annihilate Syria and Lebanon and and

1 Like

After the billions of dollars his country receives from ours and with Trump moving the embassy…I’d expect him at a minimum to keep his lying mouth shut.

Why. Billions are at stake in the future.

1 Like

Excuse me.
What about millions of human lives?

There WILL be a major war in the ME which will spill into other regions under Biden / Harris.

2 Likes

The UK needs to stay out of any new wars in the middle East that Joe Biden administration may want to lead us into we have witnessed the refugee fake crisis first-hand we do not need more terrorist attacks in Europe thanks to oil wars

1 Like

Why are we giving those useless fucks billions of dollars in the first place? They are literally a welfare state that we pay for. If they can’t defend their own land then they don’t deserve to keep it. If they need us to defend it, then it rightfully belongs to us.

Because of the location.

No, we can’t “take it” unless you want to be like the CCP?