Joe Biden Deflects Questions From The Press, Stays Silent On Criminal Investigation Of Hunter Biden

Well first of all, that’s a BIG if, and secondly, as we just observed in the last 4 years, sitting presidents cannot be prosecuted…

They can’t be prosecuted, but they can be impeached, and even hair salon Nancy will turn on Joe if the public turns on her.

This is why it was kept quiet by the press until after the election. Seems the DOJ was also hiding the facts.

Not to worry should he have broken the law, like Nixon he will likely be toast. The question, will he resign claiming dementia before the truth is revealed.

But they won’t have the numbers. Besides, just like Trump’s committee dispatched to find voter fraud in the 2016 election, and just like Durhams investigation that was abandoned in October, this investigation into Hunter Biden will fizzle out too…

Alas, it may, and the press on your side will be all too eager to bury it. You must be so proud…

1 Like

No, the press doesn’t execute investigations or drop them, they merely report on them. Durham dropped the investigation into the Obama administration regarding unmasking and spying, without even producing a report there was so little evidence. And I am satisfied that this investigation into Hunter Biden will not implicate the president elect of criminal activity…

The DOJ has a standing policy of not announcing high profile investigations within 90 days of a national election. Conspiracy theorists, Trump chief amongst them, will claim that DOJ was hiding something when in fact they were following longstanding protocol…:wink:

…and some of the Republicans…including Mitch. He’s warning his sheep about contesting the electoral college votes.

It isn’t about right or wrong with the left but power and control of the country. Monte and his ilk are why this country will fail and w will no linger be 50 states.

Ok, so he couldn’t be defeated at the ballot box, so we’ll cling to another false hope that an outgoing Trump administration justice department, which has no AG now, will try to make some connection between Hunter Biden’s financial dealings and Vice President Biden…

In the meantime Mitch Mc Connell has dashed all of Trump’s hopes of overturning the legal and fair presidential election, and has even warned congressional republicans not to try any tricks on January 6th, that wouldn’t work anyway, but for the good of the nation.

Meanwhile, there will remain 50 United States, and the sore losing retrumplicans will lick their wounds and eventually accept that Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

So far you don’t care if there was fraud in the last election which could have changed the results of the election.

Now it appears that you advocate to ignore and not investigate Both the Biden boys even though junior was stupid enough to leave evidence laying around which my implicate the fake president elect.

If you admit that it was a deflection (as you admit), just how might it have been “on topic”?

Note: This is hardly the first time that Biden has been guilty of deflection. When he does not care for a question, he merely deflects.

And he simply never–never!–calls on any journalist from Fox News, when he is having a press conference. (Presumably, that is because he knows that he is not likely to be asked a softball question, such as, “What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?”–the way he is with others.)

Gloating, much?

And do you really consider that to be a desirable character trait?

I wouldn’t disagree with any of that. It’s very typical of politicians…

Actually, in a normal world, such things wouldn’t need to be stated so. But when you have trump convincing the retrumplicans that we just had a crooked election and that he won the election despite everyone that matters telling us that Biden won, this cannot be stated boldly or often enough…

I wonder if anyone told Joe he lost yet lol

I see that your understanding of the behaviour of the press is deficient.

1 Like

So you think that it’s up to the press to conduct federal investigations…:thinking:

I think some reporters investigate well-hidden misdoings and expose the perpetrators.

I was talking to wazoo about the Hunter Biden investigation which is being conducted by the federal government. But yes, there are investigative journalists…