Jizzard is tiggered by being confronted by the truth!

Jizzard is having a meltdown for the ages now! He can’t help himself and its glorious to watch!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check it out!

Another bait thread @Patriot @KVN

Kinda said, he just ran off a vet

This was the best one yet! Now the Jizzard is using another fake account that goes by "Vets4freespeech! Same MO!

Proving once again the loser that he is and always will be!

Do the mods really want to hear this crying? Who cares how much he gave you

Do the mods really want to hear someone who duplicates other peoples accounts, constantly tells lies about himself because he is highly insecure about himself and is constantly having fights with almost every member here on this site?

Look at this posters history! He is now trying to Cherry pick past posts because he simply can’t accept the truth that he has been called out for the many lies he tells here, including complaining about how others are duplicating his threads.

This poster is spamming this site!

1 Like

Lol you’re so pathetic it’s become comedy now.

Yet its you providing the comedy by responding!

Nothing I am saying can be denied as not being truth. Your actions speaks louder than your words!

1 Like

Sure sure lol what ever makes you feel better ha

Again I speak the truth and you don’t, therefore you are going to hell and you know it!

I don’t have to say anything to make myself feel better, I am at peace knowing the truth is on my side! So please continue on providing the comedy here, as everyone knows you are this site’s clown!

1 Like

No one is listening to you werido lol

Weirdo is you! Duplicate threads, fake accounts, you talk to yourself, you lie to yourself daily! Nice job! You define loser!

No one is responding to your thread topics either!

What you really want to say is, I donate money, and I hate the way he post, ban him lol I’m a cry baby lol

This is how much of a liar you are! Not only do you lie to yourself, but you have to invent lies to mask your insecurities. The reality is, not one here reads or participates in your threads. In fact in the year review you had the worse stats out of every one here.

You can’t read, and you can’t write for shit, like 6th grade level literacy is nothing to be proud of. That is why you are copying everybody’s post here, because you are devoid of any original thought and you are jealous that you can’t generate interest or have meaningful conversations. You simply don’t have the intellect for Journalism or writing interesting pieces. You are just a wannabe seeking attention here.

1 Like

Lol sure sure what ever you say simppy wimpy lol

Send us a link to your next literary masterpiece dumbass!

jisssssssssbag617 …

2 Likes

You have a lot of pics of young boys in your phone. Something you want to tell us?

jissssssbag 617

2 Likes