JFK Assassination Revisited Yet Again

JFK was shot twice.
First with a special assassination bullet which released shellfish poison in his throat, which immobilized him. (That’s why he was becoming unconscious and leaning toward the Fist Lady, as seen in the Zapruder film).

Then a real bullet came which struck the right side of his head, splattering blood and brain, also visible in the Zapruder film.

The culprits?
Fist shot: driver of the limo.
Second shot: the other Secret Service agent in the passenger seat.

Why did Abraham Zapruder, who accidentally filmed the scene in his 16mm camera, hide the film for many years?

He was a Jooish immigrant from the Soviet Union, and he knew what terrorist governments are capable of doing.

I wonder if Jacqueline witnessed it but was sworn to secrecy? Or if her back was turned when collecting JFK’s brain matter she was not able to see who shot from the front?

What does being Jooish have to do with filming the assassination??? Some of your views have merit but yourSTRONG ANTI JOOISH sentiments cloud your thinking. Not all of them are Elititists and good members of the middle class. I guess you supported the Nazis KRISTAL NACHT.

Of course she saw everything. She saw the assassins were the Secret Service guys in the front seats, and that’s why she tried to get away from them. Collecting JFK’s brain is a silly story they made up.

She definitely was threatened by the same CIA / Secret Service. Shut up or else.

Also, LJB was craving her, so she promptly married the Greek shipping tycoon. Money also helped her and her children to protect them.

Abraham Zapruder was an immigrant from the Soviet Union and he happened to be Jooish. I simply stated the facts.

And he was street-smart enough to hide the film for years. Another fact.

There are some serious “thoughts” going on here. I firmly believe that our own gov’t killed JFK. I also don’t believe Oswald was the killer. None of us alive right now will ever know the truth (on the record).

2 Likes

Yes, the US Government and its rogue agency, taking the order from Israel.

You know, Israel controls the US. Not the other way around.

https://www.amazon.com/Final-Judgment-Missing-Assassination-Conspiracy/dp/0974548405

I don’t remember too many interviews with her before and after JFK’s death.

Of course they did. That saying that I keep hearing recently which IMO is a profound and deep thought provoking one is: When JFK was assassinated is the day America lost its innocence. When looking at how out of control the Deep State has been and is today, then it really beckons a pause to put into proper perpsective how far away we have gotten as a nation from the intent that our founding fathers had envisioned. The biggest mistake was not having the wherewithal to institute term limits for both houses of the legislature.

Maybe. Then again the Truth is its own animal that has a way of emerging when least expected. Cold cases still look for justice to be served even long after most who could provide evidence have passed.

The one thing that will be interesting to see with the advent of the rapid pace that technology is advancing currently especially in AI, we have to be getting pretty close to using the Zapruder film and turning it into a high resolution version of it by filling in the missing pixels. What do you think that a HD version of it will reveal?

1 Like

From what I heard, she knew JFK was a womanizer and the First Lady was pretty upset about it.

Additionally, JFK had antagonized the CIA, FBI and individuals who could have protected him.

Probably true as Marylin Monroe was a sordid public affair, and when she sang the happy Birthday song to him, it wasn’t long after that she was found dead by an alleged overdose.

Of course this was no secret. When you consider that he had planned to pull out of Vietnam, a country where billions of dollars of Heroine was being imported to the US from on a daily basis, then its not too hard to connect the dots as to what the motives were.

3 Likes

She had to be eliminated because she learned too much (about the Deep State, or whatever it might be called in those days) first-hand from important figures, including JFK. You know, she was pretty smart, not a dumb blonde. LOL

1 Like

Killed one of the best BJ givers in the U S.

I have read that she wasn’t a natural blonde. The carpet didn’t match the drapes!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He insisted on denuclearization of Israel, which was unforgiveable for Zionists.

His ideas were good but his idealism alienated factions of the CIA and FBI who could have saved his life.

Even his wife gave up on him for excessive womanizing.

How so? I am not understanding your point here? Was Israel considered a nuclear power and when did that happen?

There is an Israeli citizen (of Moroccan origin) who worked at Dimona where Israel’s nuclear power plant is located.
He exposed the fact that Israel was preparing nuke bombs. Sure enough he was arrested, and was forbidden to leave Israel or contact non-Israeli news media.
Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia

You need to read wikipedia with a caveat that it’s written and edited by Zionists and their agents.

by Michael Collins Piper
Israel killed JFK

Israel has been stealing US Nuclear secrets since WWII

2 Likes

But I think there were never public in announcing that they are a nuclear state.