JFK Assassination Revisited Yet Again

Kennedy’s revenge will makes its appearance in the least likely form, and possibly an incarnate one too.

1 Like

Truth appears in all shapes and forms and it shows up in the least suspicious places.

In a twist of irony usually is how it happens.

1 Like

I think because his son is running and his claims that he knows it was the CIA that killed his father, is stirring old ghosts to come out of hiding.

1 Like

Rumor has it that JFK Jr. is still alive. Who knows?

As for RFK Jr., I have the impression he focuses too much on pharmaceutical companies.

:joy: :joy: lol. Someone has to do it!

I think it is a good thing that he has paid so much attention to it. His Book

Is a best seller

3 Likes

RFK Jr may need to be fitted with a vest if he runs.

Not sure that he is that kind of threat anymore to the deep state.

What makes you say that? Can you give some explanations or examples?

1 Like
1 Like

It was the Secret Service itself that killed JFK.
(Two guys on the front seats of the limousine in cahoots with other agents.)

They ain’t gonna ever tell ya the truth.

2 Likes

I think JFK mystery is a slow 100 year drip to the eventual truth. How many years left before it’s all revealed? 30 years?

1 Like

And here all along, I thought Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole person that shot JFK. Man am I DUMB!!! I must need mental therapy especially to believe the " MAGIC BULLET THEORY". You have to admit Arlen Spector did a great job on that. To bad he wasnt on OJs defense team !!!

Some Israeli Mossad agents became curious years later about the JFK assassination narrative and undertook their own experiment.

They enacted the Dallas motorcade with dummies and engaged the best sniper in the Israeli army with a more powerful rifle (than the one used allegedly by Oswald) to shoot from a building at the target.

The best sniper could never hit the moving target.

So much said for Italian made rifles.

There’s a name you don’t hear often anymore.

He is a forgotten man in the JFK assassination aftermath.

What role? Why was he a prominent figure in the JFK aftermath?

He pushed the " MAGIC BULLET THEORY " to the Warren Commisions " Investigation " of the JFK assassination.