Jewish Facebook bans White Identity Politics

Will they ban pro-Islamic identity posts next, which statistically have a far higher body count associated with them?

Unlikely. Just another day in PissEarth.

1 Like

“Going forward, while people will still be able to demonstrate pride in their ethnic heritage, we will not tolerate praise or support for white nationalism and separatism,” Facebook wrote.

Hmm…so Black Lives Matter but White Lives Don’t.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/BlackNationalForum2018/

2 Likes

We know that libs think proper English and math is racist. We can expect that Facebook bans correct math and English now.

1 Like

Does this include the Fox News page and the entire current administration?

When will they ban black nationalism? Or hispanic nationalism? Why choose one and not the others? Why choose one at all?

1 Like

Folks, it’s “game over.” If you think this article is primarily about Facebook, think again. There are mics that are picking up your every word, in your home, at your job, in your pocket (on your smart-phone,) right now, and especially for anyone dumb enough to gleefully and willfully put an Amazon Alexa (or equivalent thereof,) you can kiss not only free speech, but all privacy, goodbye. “They” own you. “They” own the narrative." You play ball. You play “their” game, as “their” slave, or you don’t play at all. Want to take a flight, a drive, qualify for a decent career, etc., then welcome to the world where the brainwashed, idiot lemmings win, and the critical thinker is guilty before proven innocent. Bye-Bye freedom. It was nice to almost know you.

1 Like

What are the odds of accidentally coming across a “White Nationalist” account on Facebook anyway? The ability to block there eliminates the need for this type of censorship. I only say this to point out the obvious; Facebook will continually change the definition to allow for censoring anyone they want.

2 Likes

Libs dont think those groups of people of color are strong and smart enough to survive without help… from a white man.

Is there anyone left on Facebook except boomers?

Umm they’re user base is humongous.

from Facebook MAU worldwide 2023 | Statista

As of the fourth quarter of 2018, Facebook had 2.32 billion monthly active users.

That’s a lot of boomers.

I don’t see a white man here.

1 Like

Take off your retard glasses.

1 Like

Passing for a white man does not a white man make, if the last few hundred years of co-habitation with Africans has taught us anything.

I’m just a simple man. He’s white. You people can create all the divisions you want. He’s still white.

Hey man, take it up with the ■■■■■ It’s their claim.

1 Like

Why would you defer to the ■■■■■ Do you not have your own mind?

I wouldn’t call a black man a cracker the same as I would not identify as black, and I wouldn’t call a ■■■ white either. Seems disrespectful to them, and besides- white is my race, words have meaning. Relativistic kvetching about what really is white anyway is BS, and no other race stands for it. Are you ■■■■■■■ Ishmael?

I’ve read that Ashkenazi ■■■■ have superior intellect. So… maybe.

And BTW…just for the record, my forum name is @Call_me_Ishmael … the first line of a 19th century novel by a man who wrote about a great white whale.