Jen Psaki Has a Nice Ass

That’s phucking hilarious….

I glad you find my pain amusing I just finished there

Sorry mate, I couldn’t have imagined your seriousness….

That’s real life right there I’m only their because it let’s me take my kids to school and spent time with them in the day I had basically the same job a couple of months ago and had to quit before I get sacked for threatening my manager he was a scared pussy the look on his face

1 Like

What did you threaten the manager with and why….:thinking:

With=physical violence but I do feel bad for intimidating him I’m much bigger them him and know how to fight

Why=I didn’t like the way he was talking to me

The company threaten me with the police but I have not heard anything more

I’m 33 own my house have no debts and good saving so I don’t need to go to work and be verbally abused

1 Like

I still prefer Ivanka Trump anime ass to Jen Psaki any day of the week.

1 Like

Jen Psaki is a butt slut. When I say that, I’m not talking about when she goes on TV or writes in a column or whatever. She’s a butt slut when it comes to talking about giving away her ass. As in, “I had a little one this weekend.” The first words out of her mouth. A lot of people don’t realize that “little one” is a euphemism for her vagina. I’m sure she thinks she’s speaking in English, but it’s really “LITTLE ONE” or “PUSSY” that’s coming out of her mouth. And, while she’s doing that, she’s smiling at whoever’s listening, because they know “Little one” is her vagina. I’ve heard it many times, but I was there when she first said it. She used it the first time I was on a talk show with her, and I started laughing so hard that I had to walk off the stage. It was the funniest thing ever.

1 Like

What is bad about what she said??? At least the word police ( censors) didnt think so. She is showing that she has normal needs. She is still hot and I would stand inline , if needed for a night with her.

1 Like

why do ya think Pervert Joe Biden hired her she is in the whit-house naked lays spreed eagle on the floor wow thats almost like Hoe Kamala Harris legs spread wide open Kamal but Pervert Joe Biden is so stupid he wants to bang a Mexican for 20254 votes its a VD super spredder

Is that the Hatch Act again ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how about this one

or How Kamala Harris the VD queen of Washington DC image

You really are hung up on, hot for Biden administration women……

As long as they’re camera friendly !!!