Jen Psaki Has a Nice Ass

You liking her 520? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Agreed. Psaki is fucking gross. I like gingers and freckles are my fetish, but Psaki barely has any. What spots are there are obscured by her dingy middle-aged woman skin.

Psaki is a Transgender. Pathetic and hilarious all these fools don’t know that! LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have proof that she is Trans???

1 Like

To be fair me and the DrMan were sexually harassed by a male to female post op east Asian tranny on this very web site so the Dr is probably just feeling paranoid. On a side note I would hate fucked this Jen whilst she complains her stomach hurts just in case anyone was unsure about my personal stances on the matter :sunglasses:

Of course not, just like there’s no proof Harris is a whore or Biden has dementia….just name calling……

Looks like you already did……

She has black eyes, like a sharks eyes:

1 Like

Do you have video proof or just pictures???

Remember guys this is the entertainment section

1 Like

Really , Monty we all know this turns you ON !!!

2 Likes

If you zoom in on his eyes you can really see the crazy and you know what they say about the crazy one’s in the bedroom Monty will have the time of his life I bet

Remember this is the entertainment section

2 Likes

IT’S eyes !!! I’ll bet Monty is jerking off as we speak . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Definitely not jens ass… maybe the other jen

1 Like

This is a disgusting and sexist thread that needs to be taken down.

You are free to leave! Maybe Salon is your thing!

2 Likes

A couple months ago, at the end of a long day of work, Jen took a few moments to answer some of my questions. It was late, her eyes were tired and red, and she was in a bad mood. However, as we were chatting, her body language changed. A smile appeared on her face, and her eyes lit up. I asked her what was up. “Did you see that?!” she said, pointing to her computer monitor. “Someone took a picture of my ass! It’s all over the internet!”

She continued, “I took a picture of my ass a few weeks ago, and it’s all over the internet now. It’s crazy.” She giggled. “And I really thought I was going to keep my ass a secret.” Her cheeks grew red as she giggled.

Go find a GAY WEBSITE that you will be happy with.Some of us are having a good time , MAN TALK if you know what that is. Not EFFEMINIZED men talking about PUSSY Vegans vs Vegetarians BS, or join NAMBLA!!!

3 Likes

This IT? is DEFINITELY FUGLY. IT? needs 2 lead bags over the head to keep thr UGLINESS from getting out.

1 Like

Right now I’m feeling like putting my balls in her mouth and resting my dick on her face whilst I stand their looking at her FACTS

I got a new shit job turns out I’m working with a real life tranny fuck my life got to go back in and play make believe with a full grown adult I’m just working towards a business fuck everyone their :frowning_face:

This song will give you more info about me true shit
Intro - YouTube

1 Like

gender bender speaks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: