Jeffrey Epstein caught sharing an FAA tail number with a US military aircraft

RECAP

What we have discovered so far.

1 Epstein flew a helicopter sharing a covert US military plane’s tail number used by DynCorp.

2a. DynCorp has a history of child trafficking in many countries.

2b. DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg (current US intelligence board) and composed of many elite politicians.

3a. Epstein bought his Zorro Ranch from New Mexico governor Bruce King.

3b. Zorro Ranch is registered under Epstein’s shell company that is located in a mall in the Virgin Islands.

3c. During Epstein’s 2008 arrest someone in Zorro Ranch won the PowerBall lottery and claimed it under a shell company.

4 The same mall where Epstein’s shell company is located at also houses Congresswoman Stacey Plasket’s main office.

4b. Stacey Plasket recieved donations from Epstein and just recently donated them back into charities due to his arrest.

5 Stacey Plasket sit on the board of a Lutheran Orphanage that receives donations from Epstein and has been visited by the Clintons.

6 Epstein owns his own Internet Service Provider (ISP) and has multiple FCC registered microwave antenna arrays scattered around his island.

7 Epstein’s pilot has a daughter in the US military and rumored to be in intelligence.

8 Former FBI director Comey’s daughter will be in the prosecution team in Epstein’s upcoming criminal case.

9 Mossad Agent Junkerman has flown on Epstein’s jet.

10 Little Saint James was built by Aman Hotel’s owner Vladislav Doronin who dated Naomi Campbell who flew on Epstein’s jet.

This is just scratching the surface. There are many MANY more leads.

Lead US Prosecutor In Epstein’s 2008 Case Unexpectedly Resigns

Something big is about to hit in the Jeffrey Epstein drama, which in recent days has quietly slipped to the last page in the local media.

Moments ago, the Miami Herald whose reporting in 2018 reincarnated the Epstein pedogate scandal, reported that Marie Villafaña, the lead federal prosecutor who helped negotiate the controversial plea deal for accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, has submitted her resignation to the Justice Department.

Villafaña’s lawyer, Jonathan Biran, confirmed her resignation to the Miami Herald, saying that she has long planned to transition to a legal career in healthcare, and now plans to join the federal Department of Health and Human Services, because allegedly, she handled a number of healthcare fraud cases in South Florida in recent years.

Hi CS,

I copied ur pic. thx. I can scrub the post if I am violating any copyright issue or you find my stuff unsuitable for your content. Here is my post. cheers. I will update with your link in it.

https://gazelda.com/20191031-silicon-investor-smoke-and-mirrors/

regards, Litore Lapis.