JBander is an Enemy of Free Speech who hates America

This thread is dedicated to @jbander - the deranged and illiterate leftist lunatic troll who came here to insult members of this community and disrupt the expression of free speech and open dialogue with his constant personal attacks and incomprehensible posts.

In all of my years posting on forums I don’t think I have ever seen a worse case of MSNBC brainwashing than what @jbander displayed.

If this individual joins your forum, you would be wise to ban him immediately as he is likely a poorly paid shill who only wants to disrupt conversations and flame topics. He is likely to continue crying through 2024.

Good bye and good riddance @jbander you will not be missed and nothing of value here was lost. May you continue crying and sulking for the rest of your days…knowing deep down that your temper tantrums will achieve nothing.

10 Likes

@jbander - finally coming to terms with reality.

giphy-downsized-large

6 Likes

Damn…no more hot takes and run-on sentences from @jbander calling everyone wimps, idiots, and rednecks? How are we ever going to recover?

6 Likes

Yeah…don’t think @jbander will ever get to the point of self-realization. He’s an NPC and was only capable of poorly repeating what he heard from that weird boy Maddow.

3 Likes

@jbander threadly reminder. Trump is still your president.

3 Likes

Glad that fool @jbander is gone. Did nothing but post garbage in the threads. Totally worthless and uneducated individual who will not be missed. I guess he will need somewhere else to unload his hot garbage.

3 Likes

Has a Ph.d in Fortnight.

1 Like

@jbander America would be such a better place without you in it. Now that you have been deported from PB, I look forward to hearing news of you voluntarily packing your things and leaving the country.

1 Like

Wow - first ban I have seen here. Asshole deserved it too.

1 Like

I was thinking for a while that @jbander might be a sock puppet of a previously banned user, but then I realized that nobody else could possibly be THAT fucking stupid.

The little nipper is definitely at the far left end of the bell curve.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what creative avatar our illustrious and dedicated staff applies to his profile. I’ve always found the selections quite humorous.

1 Like

Was he at the Gotthard Tunnel Opening?

1 Like

@jbander - if he wasn’t so insufferable it would have been great to see his total meltdown when Trump wins by a landslide in 2020

1 Like

He makes us appreciate Monte.

1 Like

Screenshot_9

1 Like

Yeah - now I am beginning to miss @montecresto1 he hasn’t been around in a few days.

This @jbander guy showed everyone what a foaming at the mouth lunatic leftist actually looks like.

@montecresto1 would at least carry on the conversation even if he was frustrating to deal with. At least he was respectful as far as I could tell.

I am always amazed when a LEFTIST COMMUNIST PIG doesn’t like what you post they get all butthurt, act offended, and make accusations. They act as if they’re superior when they are just flat out delusional.

We should treat them like Coronavirus quarantine them from decent people because like a deadly virus since all they do is spread lies and disinformation. They contaminate EVERYTHING that they come in contact with.

2 Likes

We can all have some beers this weekend to celebrate his leaving. This is one of the worst cases of TDS we have seen here.Hopefully next week he will on some psychiatrist’s couch or mental hospital.

3 Likes

He could be some Antifa Wildman, ready to do evil plots to save the world from Orangeman

Get ready, it’s going to keep coming. This guy will be back under a different name. The Share Blue hyenas will be on an insane warpath as their prospects continue to dwindle.

Montecresto has said he’ll vote for Trump if Hillary is nominated again. We may just find out if he was honest, that bunch of candidates is so bad. I don’t think he was, he’s a phony.