JBander is an Enemy of Free Speech who hates America

Well, I take a week or so hiatus and miss something unusual Hugh??? :thinking:

Youā€™d likely have agreed with most of what he said. You guys could have been ā€œbudsā€. :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop !!! Donā€™t go that far please . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

They share the same keyboard . :rofl: :rofl:

There is a big difference.Monte isnā€™t that OBNOXIOUS!!!

1 Like

Actually I have liked some of Monteā€™s repliesā€¦not many, but some. What I find ridiculous is his repetition of the exact wording in multiple threads.

I do this occasionally when I put something I consider worth reading in the Rabbit Hole (an audience of 19 maximum) and want it published to all usersā€¦and guest readers.

@jbander is definitely not worthy of membership here. @montecresto1 is tolerable.

1 Like

Yeah, I have to agree. He is like the red headed step child. Misguided but ernest. :wink:

1 Like

It occurred to me that Jbander might be susceptible to Lunar cycles, Did he just show up on the waxing moon and peak with his monomania during the week of the full moon?

It may be a simple case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
and overly thin myelin sheath. He could be charted for Psych eval. and scientific purposes.

As I understand it, @jbander has been given a PB vasectomy; he can read but he canā€™t write. Heā€™s a pre-op banned rooster.

Iā€™ll bet his jaws are tight as he reads this thread knowing he canā€™t respond. :rofl:

Like my best friendā€™s grandpa used to say, ā€œFuck him if he canā€™t take a joke!ā€

1 Like

Monte, see how much your lked here.

2 Likes

Tolerated, yes. Thanks for the vote of confidenceā€¦

I enjoy reading your posts, despite disagreeing with the majority of them.

1 Like