Jared Kushner Leaves Palestinians Out Of Two-State Deal Then Blames Them For Screwing Everything Up

You’r saying a couple of hundred ■■■■ of the Irgun and Hagenah ran out the Empire?

:rofl:

Now that’s truly funny.

GB announced the end of the mandate early in 45 and worked to aid the Arabs in their effort to cleanse Palestine of ■■■■■

They trained and equipped the Arab armies and miitieas while barring ■■■■ from even having weapons.

They earned what they got in return from the ■■■■■

Israel existed as a kingdom an then a formal nation state for 3500 years.

The JA bought up 2/3 of what is now Israeli territory, one house, one farm, one acre at a time over the course of a hundred years.

They gained the rest when the Arabs tried to expunge them from the region in 47, 67, and 73.

Start and lose a war, lose your toys, lose your young men, and lose your land.

I am well aware of that. Which is one of the reasons why there will be no two-state solution? There just won’t. Instead of going in circles and slinging opinions the fact remains that this will not benefit America in any way. The US and the American people do not need a solution to the Israel/Palestine situation, the ■■■■ NEED IT. I’m not for attacking or blocking Israel, but I’m not for supporting their militaristic approach either. Let the ■■■■ fight their own wars if that’s the way they want to live with their neighbors.

Why should I give a fuck about the outcome? I didn’t create it, Americans didn’t create it, they did. So they should reap the benefits and suffer the consequences for the path they have chosen voluntarily.

That’s by the way what they fear the most, hence they constantly try to shame us all for the Holocaust.

They fear that big daddy will stop expending the lives of our people in order to secure Israel.

But since they obviously hate us so much and hate Christianity they deserve to be left on their own.

The ■■■■ have been fighting their own wars since 1947. No nation has come to their aid in any of the wars Arabs launched against them.

@filmknight the “sovereign” state that the Kushner plan recommends is not contiguous, has no control over its borders, and is entirely disarmed.

Apparently he has read 25 books on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, therefore, he’s qualified to negotiate the ‘deal of the century’ for Palestinians.

You cannot make this shit up.

How well have the “Bonafide experts” done at negotiating a permanent peace in Israel over the last 72 years?

Hell Hillary and Kerry both had no more relevant experience and got appointed SoS.

Israel is our BEST ALLY in the ME. It has fought on its own with minimal U.S. help and has kept Iran from having missile batteries near its border.
How do you expect them to deal with the RADICAL ARABS??? Sit zrond a table, drink coffee and do nothing. Every day, Israel fights for its survival. This deal is the best the Palestinians will receive. What do you want? Israel to give them the whole country!!!

1 Like

He’s done better than most already in drawing up something the Israelis are willing to sign onto and most importantly it includes a completely autonomous Palestinian state, something which they’ve never agreed to before.

Those two only served to extend the conflict and the illusion that they were actually doing anything.

With respect to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict it got decidedly worse during both their tenures.

Overall? The “Arab Spring”, Benghazi, and a renewed intifada.

He showed it didn’t take a " rocket scientist " to come up with a plan good for both sides.
The Dems are jealous and pissed off because again, President Trump beat them to the punch and if its accepted, it will further enhance victory in Nov.

2 Likes

And the White Nationalist/Neo Nazis are in full meltdown because a lasting peace between the ■■■■ and Arabs in Israel assured that Israel will remain “The ■■■■■■ State” in perpetuity.

I don’t have any issue with Israel being a ■■■■■■ ethnostate. I just wonder why Western countries aren’t allowed to do the same.

Israel doesn’t exclude non ■■■■ nor does it expel them.

Everyone already knows that Israel is a de-facto ethnostate.

They use genetic tests to keep their state “genetically pure” (pure ■■■■ that is). They sterilize Blacks without their knowledge or consent. They build walls to keep Muslims out. They have eugenics programs to eliminate diseases and avoid dysgenic coupling.

Ok though…keep spreading your conspiracy nut bs.

I just want America to have what Israel has.

Are you sure of that?

Size of New Jersey

50%+ desert

No gas or Oil

Surrounded by enemies

Ancient Capital City that is a religious Holy Site for three antagonistic religions.

Locations that are prophesied to be final “Armageddon”…

Location of Lowest Sea level on earth.

?

The two state solution may not be perfect in everyone’s eyes, but for crying out loud, make it happen!

PRAY for this and silence those aspects of faithlessness lurking in the heart. Imaginary distinctions tie all beings to the lower life states.

Self-fulfilling prophecy…

Everything is cause and effect. You prefer hell and misery? Keep warring.

Armageddon - Paths and Planes and Future Gains Lyrics

Silver trumpets call
Herald shining armour
Armour so bright
That the blind will fall

Standing face to face
Eye to eye with no one
Falling sometimes
Never letting go

And the awesome foe
Waits in darkened corners
Fearing all light
Fearing sacred sight

Shining chariots
Bearing sacred souls
Ride the surface
Of the deepest holes

Calling on my forces
Witnessing the source
Stand and face the moment
Waiting on its course
Standing on the mountain
Valley all in cloud

See another mountain
Calling from the shroud
Paths that wander nowhere
Wasting precious time
Witnessing the forces
Calling on the source

Reaching out for something
Knowing that it’s there
I face the precious moments
Holding if I dare
Standing on the mountain
Valley all in cloud
See another mountain
Calling from the shroud

https://youtu.be/rIknd9yIS-s

Yep, that’s what Kushner did filmknight…

Most right wingers don’t care about that. A few lefties either.