Israel was known as the gay capital of the world. Guess what

Israel was known as the gay capital of the world. Now Israel is the LGBTQ+ capital of the world.
Right.

Israel is Satan central where child murderer is Prime Minister.
Isra-hell indeed.

Israel removed from online maps in China

Henry Kissinger said some years ago that Israel would cease to exist.

Good riddance!

So what does that have to do with anything important!!! Kissinger wasnt a friend of Israel and a coconspirator with the GLOBAL ELITISTS.

Israel is an integral part of the global conspiracy to rule over the goyim.

Wake up.
[David Sorensen - UN, Rothschilds, Antichrist & Israel: What Christians Need to Know

Thatā€™s the whole point. Whatā€™s wrong with you.

Kissinger knew secret plans and other things we are not privvy to.

I was never a fan of Kissinger, he let the whole Palastinian problem get worse by KISSING ARAFATS ASS.and have them look like heroes

I sat in Arafatā€™s throne when I was in Iraq! Saddam and him were best buddies!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Judaism is showing its true colors.
Sheeple, wake the fā€” up!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/

1 Like

Far-right minister: Nuking Gaza is an option

On extremist says something and you believe the entire country is like him.

The Michigan Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, the only Palestinian American member of Congress, has released a video accusing Joe Biden of supporting the ā€œgenocide of the Palestinian peopleā€.

Hamas starts a war and in some peoples tiny minds itā€™s Israels fault. Incredible.

Israel created Hamas as its controlled opposition.
10-7 was a false flag, just like 911 was an Israeli false flag.

Sheeple fall for that every single time.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/status/1721939783897817554?cxt=HBwWpIe9_YbHx-UvAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email :stuck_out_tongue:
:crazy_face:

While there has been recent criticism of those taking the position that Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians, there is a long history of human rights scholarship and legal analysis that supports the assertion. Prominent scholars of the international law crime of genocide and human rights authorities take the position that Israelā€™s policies toward the Palestinian people could constitute a form of genocide. Those policies range from the 1948 mass killing and displacement of Palestinians to a half-century of military occupation and, correspondingly, the discriminatory legal regime governing Palestinians, repeated military assaults on Gaza, and official Israeli statements expressly favoring the elimination of Palestinians.

Israelā€™s illegal occupation of Palestinian territory, tantamount to ā€˜settler-colonialismā€™: UN expert

1 Like

Yes, Israelā€™s genocide did not start yesterday. Israel took advantage of the conditions in the Arab states in the 1940s through 1960s to steal Arab lands, committing genocide (and spreading the ā€œrumorā€ of genocide intentionally, so that Arab land owners would flee).

It is also little reported that Egyptian POWs were killed (genocided) en masse on Sinai during the 1967 war.

America never learned the lesson: Israel tried to sink USS Liberty and kill all Americans aboard. Real enemy of America is Israel and the Jooish media.

Bombing of hospitals in Gaza is based on the same policy of genocide and fear. Israel wants Palestinians to flee to Egypt or Canada or God knows where only for the sake of more land grab.

1 Like

Nothing changed since this former marine made these statements years ago. And he is right even today.

Arent those HAM ASS leaders dropping like flies in GAZA !!! QUEENS ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST should be playing 24/ 7

Itā€™s hopeless in every direction one goes! Jooos are everywhere even under my bed spying on me!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha, your smartphone will do that, even if itā€™s turned off.

I understand a lot of ā€œsmartā€ household appliances (like robotic floor sweepers) have microphones to record your conversations and send the content to God knows where and it will be used against you.

1 Like

Is your RACIST PARANOIA getting the best of you???

Just in case you didnā€™t know, the Pharisee Talmud teaches the following:
Youā€™re on a row boat on a lake and you see someone drowning. You must save him if the drowning man is a Joo. But you MUST NOT help him if he is a goy (non-Joo). You MUST let him drown.

If there are people watching you and thereā€™s at least a goy among the crowd, you must at least PRETEND to help the drowning man.

What a Satanic religionā€¦ Thatā€™s my opinion.

Is there an explanation in the Talmud for this teaching?