Israel to receive $38 billion during worst economic crisis in US history

Well that’s certainly untrue. Obama dispatched Clinton three times to the UN to secure a resolution for the use of force in Syria. When did he ever do that to Israel…:thinking:

■■■■ were warned not to be in the towers that day. ■■■ Al Franken admitted getting ‘the ■■■ call’.

1 Like

And exactly what percent in Federal Income tax do you pay? I’m in the 25% bracket.

I detest all Federal Waste from illegal aliens, assylum seekers, foreign aid, stupid waste on corona virus subsidies to people not paying their fair share of Federal expenses. That includes Israel however until you cut all waste don’t target a people you seem to hate and let the rest slide.

There was no need for the shut down just the media and leftists trying to destroy what’s left of a once great nation now a nation of weenies.

Yep.
Some ■■■■ were told not to go to work at WTC.
Some didn’t understand why, but listened.

Microsoft Wingdings

Either you get the hidden message, or you don’t.

Where’s your unbiased link proving your assertion???

This is as unbiased and un-American as you can get. LOL

IN AGREEMENT !!! Where was your outrage for Obama and the 150 BILLION to terrorist ???

Well, that worked out well. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad erased the red line President Obama drew in the sand a year earlier when he attacked his own people with chemical weapons in August 2013. In response, Obama retreated from his stern threats of consequences and holding al-Assad responsible for any such attacks.

President Assad did not use chemical weapons on his own people…

But the topic is US taxpayers on the hook for Israel…again…still…

1 Like

Saw this thread get bumped. Thought maybe some of you came to your senses on sending Israel billions of dollars. Nothing but more whataboutisms with no willingness to address the issue.

Keep it up gentlemen. I will figure out how to send you all kneepads with American flags on them. At this rate, the entire state of Israel is going to be rendered impotent and sterile with the amount of suction happening in this thread.

Not everyone in this thread supports the idiocy of giving our tax dollars to Israel.

1 Like

If you say so. Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

Ah, Wikipedia…

The Obama administration threatened both of Russia’s warm water ports at the same time. Propaganda and disinformation proliferated the entire Syrian conflict from the beginning. Do you know why Obama failed to secure a resolution for the use of force in Syria? Because Russia and China were pissed off over his abuse of the resolution for the use of force in Libya. President Assad was enjoying a 70% approval rating (according to a NATO survey) during the early months of the conflict. He had nothing to gain and everything to loose by attacking his own citizens with banned weapons.

All I pointed out were the technological advances from Israel, compared to all Muslim countries combined. Can I at least get a, Jim, your are correct? So, Credit Where It’s Due. The phrase is sometimes amplified to give credit where credit is due , meaning the acknowledgment should be to the person who deserves it .

What are you talking about…:thinking:

Ah, well, innovations like this. 1. ## Israel’s top 45 greatest inventions of all time - ISRAEL21c

https://www. israel 21c.org/ israel s- top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time -2

1. Made in Israel – The top 64 innovations developed in Israel

https://www. israel 21c.org/made-in- israel -the-top…

1. PillCam: Given Imaging. Founded by Dr. Gavriel Meron in 1998, Yokneam-based Given Imaging …

2. ExAblate: InSightec. In December last year, TIME magazine called InSightec’s FDA-approved MR …

3. Copaxone: Teva Pharmaceuticals. Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) was originally developed by a …

4. Sambucol. For many people, the first line of defense against flu is Sambucol, an elderberry extract …

See full list on israel21c.org

1. 11 Israeli Innovations That Changed the World

Now show me all the innovations from all Muslim countries combined, that can rival this. Intelligent forum members are waiting for your reply; I mean if you decide to reply to the point I made.

There was no red line only an invisible line with zero meaning or substance.

Syria knew he was just posturing.