Israel to receive $38 billion during worst economic crisis in US history

Senate Foreign Relations Committee agreed to give Israel a minimum of $3.8 billion in military aid per year…

A renewal from 2016’s Obama aid package.

Oh the outrage.

The United States and Israel signed an agreement in September 2016 to give Israel $ 38 billion in military assistance over the next decade, the largest such aid package in U.S . history

TEVA is also a top notch drug company.

Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 510 drugs in the United States.

So IOW, you have no problem with YOUR tax dollars going to the the wealthy Israelites…:roll_eyes:

Israel is the least offensive part of Judaism to me. I just feel an ethnic group with a walled in ethnostate, blood feuds with brown neighbors, and a chosen people religion should be permanently disqualified from calling other people racist.

I love the skewed reporting.

Riddle me this: In the past 75 years, how much have the 14 million ■■■■ on the planet contributed to the human condition, compared to the 1.5 billion Muslims. We wait. No, a new camel dung burning stove does not count.

You mean as opposed to Muslim leaders who would see the US shredded? Few, if any, top Muslims go to bed hungry.

2 Likes

So why do we need to send them $38B dollars of our money when there are millions of Americans out of work?

1 Like

What about this ■■■■

A known draft dodger in the US.

1 Like

With all of those incredible achievements you would think that they wouldn’t need handouts from the US taxpayer.

1 Like

Isn’t it part of an Obama agreement?

No. It’s a new bill. All new funding.

A rule of business is to invest in those who have a track record of producing. Not complicated.

So you are saying that we should give all of that money to Israel, a foreign country, and not invest it in our own country, that has the strongest record of producing in human history, at a time when we have the highest unemployment we’ve ever had and record numbers of small businesses failing because of COVID?

1 Like

I see we have yet another shining example of Israel first, America last.

I’m not interested in my tax dollars going to any foreign countries outside of a general humanitarian emergency…

2 Likes

And, Israel isn’t a pauper country…:man_shrugging:

The 22 trillion LBJ invested in the War On Poverty; how’d that work out?

Nice deflection. Now address the point of you putting Israel first, American last.

2 Likes

I never said put Israel first. I said for such a speck on the Middle East map, Israel eats all the other ME countries alive when it comes to technology.