"Islam" is not a screwed up religion. It's the Wahhabism

True, but Christians and ■■■■ do not worship other gods (small g).

Go completely biblical on their asses and wipe their seed from the earth forever.

He doesn’t acknowledge that any other actual gods exist either, he simply forbids their worship.

True, anyone can assimilate knowledge, putting it to work in context is a whole nuther thing.

You know, when ■■■■ pray, they sway back and forth.
You probably seen them in videos.

They are thus simulating sex with goddess (small g) called Malkhut.

So do quite a few Christian sects while some even dance!

Your supposition they are simulating sex with God or a goddess is completely baseless.

Where in the Holy Scriptures is shuckling mandated?

Exactly so ISIS has deep roots in Israel

No.
In the Talmud, yes.

Zionism = Wahhabism = satanism

David Icke says The Sabbatian-Frankist Death Cult Runs The World

and this cult is at the base of Zionism and Wahhabism.

Man-made law versus God’s law. No comparison. You see now how you are mistaken?

The lying pen of the scribes…
Jeremiah 8:8
( How can you say, “We are wise,

And the law of YAHWEH is with us’?

But behold, the lying pen of the scribes

Has made it into a lie.)

The Talmud is a collection of such lies and that’s exactly why Jesus called the Pharisees “generation of vipers”.

I belong to Mensa, and it don’t mean shit. Averge intelligence & persistence, plus life lessons, are what pay off. I went to one meeting, and found too many snobs. That was it.

I didn’t join but I did well on their test and was invited in. I expected the same as you describe…a gathering of arrogant asses, each thinking he/she is the smartest person in the room.

The prophet Muhammad had white skin and red hair with a red beard and was from the middle East interesting and is a distance relative of Queen Elizabeth

I wonder why it is against the religion of Islam to draw the prophet Muhammad who was not real prophet

Very interesting.

Prophet Jeremiah (8:8) was right:
“How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us’? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

Which we all know is a lie.

David Icke says a lot of completely unsupportable bullshit. This is no different from the rest.

Coming from you, it’s profoundly inspiring.