Is Merkel trying to destroy Germany from within?

Seriously, there’s not a country on earth that can absorb over half a million refugees from the ME over a short span of time without serious long term consequences and internal conflict.

What the hell is she thinking?

Same thing

It’s because those in the ruling class never feel the effects of whatever negative consequences come from their policies. They privileged sheltered lives as compared to the rest of the country.

1 Like

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

I’m not conspiracy nut but I have to believe there’s more to it than that?

More collective guilt of The Holocaust maybe?

A long term plan to restore Antisemitism as the rule in Germany maybe since the vast majority are Muslim?

Merkel has already practically destroyed Germany and other European countries by forcing her agenda on them by uncontrolled immigration, this will ultimately destroy Germany from the inside out and it shows no signs of slowing down.

1 Like

The question is why? To what end? What is her purpose for doing so?

I can’t believe it’s coming from stupidity and a tender heart.

Not likely since a powerful rootless international clique is pushing this agenda.

1 Like

That doesn’t preclude Merkel from having her own agenda as well.

You make a good point though, most of Europe originally opposed German Reunification because of fears German would rise again to try and conquer WE.

No better way to prevent that than for Germany to consume itself in a long running civil war.

It’s the Kalgeri Plan in action. In simple terms that is the replacement of the indigenous population of Europe and is a fundamental building block of establishing the New World Order. In 2010, Merkel was awarded with the European Award by the European Society of Coudenhove-Kalergi. Additionally, she is a counselor of this foundation as is Jean-Claude Juncker the EU Commission President. That paints a very clear picture to me.

4 Likes

Germany is already gone. This is just making sure that the native Germans will never be able to reclaim their country again, unless they go full 14/88 and establish some friendly neighborhood right wing death squads.

1 Like

Sadly, Merkel may well be responsible for the rise of a new Nazi Purge.

Sadly? You just said no country can survive this amount of third world migration. How else do you think these third worlders are going to get removed? Do you think they’ll just leave if asked nicely?

Sadly because a lot of perfectly decent people will suffer along with the rest because of Merkel’s idiocy.

You can’t blame people for leaving shit hole countries when they are invited to what they consider to be heaven on earth.

Just like you can’t blame the natives for getting so fed up that they physically remove the third worlders by whatever means necessary.

2 Likes

She is making a hand sign which basically says “I’m following the instructions from the Illuminati.”

Germany has two choices if it wants to avoid being a violent dysfunctional shit hole.

1. have proxy states torture and kill migrants trying to enter Germany.

2. Germany tortures and kills migrants trying to enter Germany.

Anything short of that won’t work at this stage.

1 Like

Option 2 would provide a lot of good high paying jobs to Germans while decreasing the amount that Germany spends on welfare. It’s the only option.

If it gets to the point of losing their culture, religion, and country? You bet.

That’s been human nature since the dawn of man.

A new “final solution” a perfect circle of death.