Is Kim Jong-Un dead in North Korea?

Say nice things about our new Queen of the North!

Nice things? Hell, your little cartoon just proved everything I said to be accurate.

South Korean Presidential Aide Says Kim Jong Un Is ‘Alive and Well’

If they got Kim the reason why is now abundantly clear.

818fbf51e9d9c7a8

2 Likes

226dc7d68bc563d1

3 Likes

Were that true, he’d make some kind of appearance after all of this speculation.

1 Like

North Korean media offers Kim Jong Un letter as proof he’s still alive

With rumors swirling about North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, a state-run newspaper tried to prove the despot is alive and well by reporting that he has sent a thank-you letter to builders in a seaside resort.

The Rodong Sinmun outlet claimed Monday that Kim penned the message to builders working on a tourism project in Wonsan, where South Korea believes the leader has been staying since April 13, according to South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency.

“Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has sent his appreciation to the workers who devoted themselves to building the Wonsan-Kalma tourist zone,” the Rodong Sinmun reported.

The Korean Central Broadcasting Station made a similar report, according to Yonhap.

The reports are the latest about North Korea’s strongman, who has been the subject of rampant speculation in recent days that he had died, was in a vegetative state, or — as South Korea says — is absolutely fine.

The US monitoring website 38 North has reported that satellite imagery showed what appeared to be Kim’s personal train parked at a station in “his Wonsan compound since at least April 21.”

“The train’s presence does not prove the whereabouts of the North Korean leader or indicate anything about his health, but it does lend weight to reports that Kim is staying at an elite area on the country’s eastern coast,” it reported.

Questions about the reclusive dictator’s health flared after he missed an April 15 commemoration of the 108th birthday of his grandfather, the Hermit Kingdom’s founder Kim Il Sung.

Meanwhile, other unverified rumors are that Kim may have been injured during a recent missile test and that he went into hiding after one of his bodyguards was suspected to have contracted COVID-19, according to the Mirror.

A unnamed source in China told the South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo that Kim skipped the birthday bash for his late grandfather because of his guard’s possible infection, the UK news outlet reported.

Another South Korean outlet, Dong-A Ilbo, quoted an unnamed US official as saying Kim left Pyongyang for Wonsan to avoid the virus, the Mirror reported.

Moon Chung-in, a special security adviser to South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in, said Sunday in an interview with Fox News that Kim is “alive and well.”

Kim was last seen at a meeting of the ruling Workers’ Party to discuss the coronavirus threat on April 11. He is claimed to have undergone heart surgery the following day.

President Trump has indicated that he believes reports that Kim is in failing health are “fake.”

Time to hold high level talks with Pyongyang and see if we can swap leaders.

Better yet, why don’t you just move there?

So they’re Nazis. At least that seems to parallel Nazis.

I’d settle for trading our leader for a few used paper towels.

The fact of the matter is we don’t know anything yet. We are all waiting for some sort of confirmation of these reports. It is hard to say anything until we are fairly confident about something.

Maybe this is one of Kim Jong Un’s little jokes. Quite the jokester I hear - lots of people have died laughing, or at least Kim said they were laughing.

If his death is a hoax, I wonder what it will do to the people who believe he is the ultimate savior and supreme leader.
Do they think they are required to make their ultimate sacrifice?
Or would they wake up from a nightmare and realize the joke was on them?
Who knows?

I think North Korea is like Highlander: in the end there can only be Un.

We know this:

Kim smoked heavily
Kim was fat
His family has a history of coronary issues

We’ve gathered that he had a surgical procedure on his heart.

Question:

Is there a single doctor/hospital in NK qualified and practiced in by-pass surgery? I doubt it.

How about a cath-lab? I doubt that, too.

If I had to guess: NK bought a stent, and the equipment to place it, outside of Korea.

And the doctor who installed it had no previous practice.

So: botched.

One doesn’t joke about things like this. Do you think it was a joke for him to miss the birthday of the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung, a day normally celebrated in the country with extravagant parades?

No, something is wrong.

You helped get him elected, you might as well accept responsibility for that salient fact than playing the victim. When you can’t offer any intelligent viable alternatives then Trump is what happens. Reality!

One possibility is that Kim went incognito to Vladivostok, Russia. (Of course the Russian doctors know who they are dealing with.)

Russia has kept the traditional tie with North Korea; there are quite a few North Koreans working in the city of Vladivostok and factories around it.

Kim Jong Un has disappeared for weeks at a time before this.

Let’s see where this goes.

If you combine the smarts of a liberal troll with the productivity of a stoner, you get this guy. I did the math, and I predict he will get banned from this site in about 10,000 years.

1 Like