Inflation worries? Soon the US treasury will have your back!

President Biden’s nominee to lead a branch of the Treasury Department was arrested in 1995 for “retail theft.”
Yep , you can’t make this shit up and it’s Monty approved !!! Only Biden and Hunter could have come up with this scam .

Fox News obtained a Wisconsin Department of Justice criminal background check of Saule Omarova, the president’s nominee to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).

According to the background check, Omarova was arrested by Madison, Wisconsin, police officers on June 2, 1995 and charged with a misdemeanor count of “retail theft.”

If you rob a store why not be in charge of the US TREASURY instead ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://ifunny.co/picture/biden-s-communist-treasury-nominee-says-the-federal-reserve-should-G442whH59

1 Like

https://ifunny.co/picture/olin-scary-take-her-at-her-word-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

There is a lot more on this woman than is being reported here. She is not even a a Natural born US citizen. She wrote her thesis on Karl Marx’s Communist manifesto at Moscow University where she attended college. She hasn’t even revealed what her age is either, WTF is up with that? We should fking riot if this woman succeeds in getting confirmed! I don’t know how this is even allowed. Outrageous!

1 Like

Well the “big guy” still needs his 10% she can skim it off the top . :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/iWKEyMP0CxE

1 Like

You really can’t make this shit up . :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

The Democrats being called to fill these positions are fucking insane nazi feminist, demon spawns…

1 Like

Never bothered people when Omarova served in the Bush treasury department….:roll_eyes:
Typical hypocrisy I see in most threads here….

Never bothered people when Omarova served in the Bush treasury department….:roll_eyes:
Typical hypocrisy I see in most threads here….

That is is just rich coming from the biggest known hypocrite here who is always posting shit here as an antagonist that has no basis in objective facts. Go suck a d*ck! Montecrusty!

I am convinced that you hate yourself! Projection is a funny thing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are describing you!

2 Likes

Biden Treasury nominee Omarova was member of Marxist Facebook group as recently as 2019

1 Like

Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to be the comptroller of the currency, was filmed calling coal, oil and gas “troubled industries” in which “a lot of the small players … are going to probably go bankrupt.”

“At least, we want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change, right?” she said in the now-viral clip.

The Cornell University law professor made the remarks in February during a “Social Wealth Seminar” event hosted by the Jain Family Institute, a nonprofit research organization.

1 Like

bu bu bu but BUSH.

Excuse me, BAT GUANO FOR BRAINS, the Bush administration didn’t leave RECORD HIGHEST INFLATION IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA to the Kenyan Village Idiot.

I guess it’s Trump’s fault, huh? Inflation is caused by a few thousand idiots getting their feelings hurt by a Trump tweet.

(And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such brain dead morons.)

3 Likes

How the fuck do you know we didn’t have a problem with that commie ? I thought you weren’t a Bush fan , my ,my , one big hug to Obozo and his guy wife and you fall head over heel for that dirtball ! Like I said many times here YOU ARE 100% PHONY !!! :clown_face:

1 Like

They have been working towards bankrupting the industry since Jan.1 2020 . We will become 100% dependent on the very Countries that look forward to our demise .LETS GO BRANDON

2 Likes

You just figuring that out? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

But Bush did lie about ’ weapons of mass destruction’ because his dad was butt hurt . Fuck him and his new pals …

RINO MOTHERFUCKERS …

It happened the first day on the site . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ah yes the contrary position but watta bout.

Diversion, never address the issue always be an asshole.

2 Likes