Inbreeding Racist Ilhan Omar: "This Is Not Going to Be the Country of White People"

• Omar was not as complimentary of the United States.

• “This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics,” Omar said. “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

• “This is not going to be the country of the few,” Omar said. “This is the country of the many.”

• “This is the country that was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves but also by immigrants,” Omar said.

• According to her website: “Ilhan and her family fled the country’s civil war when she was eight-years-old. They lived in a refugee camp in Kenya for four years before coming to the United States, eventually settling in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis in 1997.”

http://archive.fo/VzToV

4 Likes

It’s embarrassing that her name is associated with ANY leadership position in this country.

5 Likes

I don’t know if Ilhan Omar truly is an inbreeder but she definitely committed immigration fraud when she married her brother to get him into the country.

2 Likes

I hope she keeps this rhetoric up. This bitch is better for white American interests than 100 Republican Senators and Congressmen who cry along with the Rabbis over Omar’s simple statements and opinions.

5 Likes

Ilhan Omar made millions of people aware of AIPAC earlier this year, the first politician in over a decade to call them out. Good with the bad.

3 Likes

Imagine if a white Republican had made a speech saying the same thing about black people.

Their political career would be finished.

1 Like

Imagine realizing that social justice is an actual collective revenge plot and that it would be foolish to expect logical consistency from a revenge plot ideology.

So she said something like “White people will not replace us”.

If it were a country of white people:

• We would be able to prevent our borders from being raped
  • We would all live in safe neighborhoods full of non-violent people
  • We wouldn’t need to hear our guests telling us that our country is not really our country
  • Beasts would not be performing sexual acts on our women
  • The government would be working for the good of whites
  • We wouldn’t be wasting money on international “aid” for subhuman countries
  • Our people and our interests would come first
  • Zionists wouldn’t be running our government, media, academia and public discourse
  • Israel wouldn’t even be mentioned anywhere
  • Israel would probably not even exist
  • Blacks would remain in their own neighborhoods
1 Like

It is so heartwarming to see the appreciation and recognition immigrants bestow on the nation that has contributed more to quality of life and liberty than any other in human history.

She is helping assure border security and immigration will dominate US politics for generations to come.

:children_crossing:

What amuses me is thinking of the liberal white people sitting around nodding their heads thinking “yeah, fuck white people”.

3 Likes

It is weird how all the rich ■■■■ still donate to the dems . :grimacing:

3 Likes

Are the cucks up in Minnesnowta so blue pilled that this bulb headed lunatic’s ravings against White people go straight over their heads?

White liberals, don’t much care for white people.

What there is a shortage of successful countries run by people of color?

Explain to me again just who the racists are?

This is all very confusing.

:confused:

It’s all about liberals denying reality & attempting to erase truth from in stone documented history. [

fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy and needs feeding - YouTube

](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TObzZWVDHU)

Out of curiosity, anyone have a list of positive contributions that whites have made to humanity? You can keep it to 250 or less, for starters. I mean, there gotta be a few contibutions whites can be proud of; and non whites cannot deny.

A shortage? Find me one successful country in Africa right now. Any of their past successes are directly attributable to evil whitey.

She’s an anti-Semite bigot so of course she would LIE about AIPAC since she doesn’t want Israel to exist. She supports Islamic terrorists of the ilk that attacked us on 9/11, there is nothing good about this woman and the more she flaps her Sharia loving jaws the more we learn.