Impeachment Inquiry Upheld

Lol, there’s never any end to the violent rights threats.

1 Like

They seem not to believe that.

1 Like

“. In turn, some courts have determined that one or both of these exceptions applies to congressional requests for grand jury materials in the context of impeachment proceedings, though there is authority to the contrary.”

You, unfortunately, have a point. I still see it as overreach by a partisan judge, the question is the information more probative than inflammatory - I think we both know the answer. Let’s watch as it’s leaked out to the NYT and Wapoo…

When your team calls for gun confiscation, will YOU fast-walk your weapons down to the local sheriff’s office?
Actually, why wait? Set the example for the nation and turn in that .308 and the .270 and whatever you claim to own now.

1 Like

I’m sure this communist considers himself as a future member of the party elite. Rules are only for the little people. As a flag waving commie he will get to keep his guns while we have to turn ours in…that’s always the argument.

You guys have cried wolf about that for decades and nothing close has ever happened. Trump however did say that there are circumstances in which cops should confiscate guns and let the courts sort it out later, and it was crickets. Something that would have blown your fucking heart valves if Obama had ever said anything like that…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

But now we have a gun toting progressive who won’t turn his guns in. What’s up with that @Watchman_Libtard?

2 Likes

Libs should set the example, sort of like Al Gore and the climate alarmists flying private jets and living in electric sucking mansions.

2 Likes

They can’t take what they can’t find…especially if it’s something that only exists on demand. Make these lunatics ban plastic.

Right, because that is how jaded and polarized America is. Any ruling by SCOTUS or Trump appointed federal judges is viewed by the left as partisan bias without legitimacy, too. America isn’t going to survive like this.

It’s misleading to call the Democrats Star chamber inquisition questioning “depositions” . Legitimate depositions include representatives from all sides and full ability for them to participate including asking questions and calling witnesses. There is also a full, verified transcript made available to all sides for them to use freely. None of these key characteristics are included in the Democrat Kabuki theater. The President has no representation. Republicans cannot call witnesses or issue subpoenas. Democrats insist on assigning North Korean style minders to Republicans reviewing the transcripts while selectively leaking portions to their media toadies. :smile:

Calling the blatantly corrupt exercise Democtats are now engaged in an impeachment inquiry doesn’t make it one. Likewise calling the one sided prejudicial hearings depositions doesn’t make them into legal depositions.

2 Likes
1 Like

Well said. And this is the truth.

These people keep chipping away at a good foundation and eventually they will have a house that crumbles.

I don’t think so, either. But my concern is bigger than the short term as so well stated by @Wazoo2u2

1 Like

That’s interesting.

Why would you close off a gun range to right wingers? What exactly is considered a right winger in your neck of the woods?

Isn’t the purpose of a gun range to practice? What is political about practicing your shooting skills?

No, it’s not misleading at all. You are being misleading. There are 47 republicans in the three committees that have been given equal time in questioning as each witness has been deposed.

You’re the one misrepresenting what’s being done because Trump’s nuts are in the crusher and you don’t like it.

Furthermore, there’s a full house vote scheduled on Thursday, you really should stop complaining.

They have to vote on whether an impeachment hearing is a hearing! Holy cow! WTF is this? Democrats can’t decide what the hell it is! Too funny!

> House Democratic leaders are walking back a planned vote Thursday that would officially endorse impeachment proceedings and say that the resolution would merely address the process of holding public hearings on the matter.
**> **
> “This is not an impeachment resolution,” House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer told reporters Tuesday morning. “I don’t know what an impeachment resolution is.”
**> **
> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters Monday that the planned vote was “not an impeachment resolution.”

Why should I turn in my guns? Have you turned in your guns?

If you’re trying to make a point here you’ve failed.

I grew up on a farm on Oklahoma and have hunted since I was six years old. and I still do. We were never allowed to use semi auto anything…shotguns or rifles consequently we became marksmen. I never used anything like a CAR-15 until Vietnam and have not done so since. When I can’t hit the mark with one shot I’ll stop hunting.

I support gun rights, especially for those in rural America, cities not so much but it’s impossible to draft laws that segregate these rights.

And we have no loaded guns in our residences, we don’t live a fear based life.

1 Like

Have seen nothing of this but then…Washington Examiner?

This is from four hours ago.

If you need the latest do the Google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=House+impeachment+vote&oq=House+impeachment+vote&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5026j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

When it all comes down Thursday will you still cry “Fake News”?

Nope! I just deal in facts and try not to be partisan in my views! My responses is usually ridicule of how stupid the left is! It must be all that post modern moral relativism where there is no such as facts that the left love to frame such counter arguments!