Impeachment: fight's on!

As to the press, I found this- Satire is always the teller of great truths…

2 Likes

2016 was a busy year for the Dems . The ILLUSION OF COLLUSION and Tailgunner Joe making sure that his Bratty spoiled son kept his do nothing job.

2 Likes

Is that your official shithouse lawyer position on the matter?

1 Like

The entire whistleblower has some serious contradictions with the actual transcript of the call. I wonder if you actually consider waiting until the facts are known before making such assumptions? Your entire diatribe is not based on actual verified facts much like the Whistle blower report, but if you need to keep living in your alternate reality to which most people who have a brain knows to be pure fantasy, then by all means continue! I suppose it’s your early catharsis moment because you have nothing in the way of facts and eventually you are going to experience more disappointment, then what?

This is reality! You might try reading from more alternative sources to get a balanced view instead of your biased sources like Huff post, Salon and MSNBC etc.

This is what real journalism looks like!

Whistleblower Complaint Conflicts With Trump–Zelensky Call Transcript

That is funny and par for the course for something I that I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually happened?:rofl:

Well this might explain a lot about the motives being orchestrated by the deep state!

Former Mitt Romney Adviser Serves as Director for Ukrainian Company at Center of Trump Whistleblower Complaint

Trump caused this on himself. He has no one to blame for himself.

As for Rudy Giuliani, he did nothing to create a NYC Republican bench after he left office in 2002.

He left the NYC GOP moribund, leaving it in the hands of James Oddo, etc.

Rudy and Trump are fools. Shameful.

1 Like

Funny, I didn’t see the likes of you people making the same arguments when Obama and his minions were violating laws left and and right. Where was your outrage then? Where were you people during Holder’s blatant violation of the law in the “Fast and the Furious” Scandal? Where were you when Hillary got Americans killed in "Benghazi including a sitting ambassador? Where were you people during the IRS scandal targeting conservative voters? There is so many here to list that I am sure with your selective memory and partisan rhetoric you are OK with the double standard you leftists regularly advocate for, which is why no one here takes you freaks seriously anymore, its all one sided. Please spare us your altruistic interpretation of the law, as clearly there are two sets of them according to your pretzel logic!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Yes, I suppose so.

6 months ago I would have bet my house that Trump wouldnt be impeached

Today Im not so sure, it seems the Democrats will impeach Trump for breathing the wrong way.

I say its 50-50 that the House will impeach

but 0/zero/nada chance of the senate convicting

This whole impeachment thing is just political mind games out to undermine Trump

2 Likes

Impeached for what???

Formal Title

• Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

Date Received from President

• 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:

Countries / Parties

• Ukraine

Executive Reports

• Ex. Rept. 106-24 ( TXT | PDF )

Latest Senate Action

• 10/18/2000
    Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.

Democrats makes up crap because they dont play by the rules, there are two rules one for them and one for everyone else.

They can make up reasons to impeach apparently never mind that the constitution says for High crimes and misdemeanors, even though VP Biden was guilty on at least one occasion

Democrats are full of shit, I cant wait until Nov 2020 when they lose and this time the popular vote , who will they blame after?

1 Like

They jumped prematurely and now are making it up as they go

Interesting how the media’s backing their play

No matter how the red hatters spin this, both the IG and DNI affirmed that the whistleblower did everything according to protocol. That he’s reporting second hand information is irrelevant IF THE CHARGES ARE TRUE!!! That’s the reason for the inquiry to establish whether or not the charges in the complaint are true, or not. If they are
Demonstrably True, then besides him being impeached in the house, there will surely be enough senate republicans to convict him on the EVIDENCE discovered in the inquiry.

1 Like

Guess who was President in 98 and 99??

30 plus million dollars spent on Illusion of Collusion, now more taxpayer money spent on a non existent impeachment investigation.
The Libtards can’t put the election behind them and dividing the country lnstead of doing their job.

And ten accounts of obstruction in the concluding report.

Do you know how much money was wasted by republicans launching EIGHT investigations into Benghazi and coming up empty handed. Did that bother you equally?

1 Like

The CIA is still running an operation against the American People. Trump should use the military to round up the entire US intelligence apparatus and begin treason trials.

1 Like

Yes Monte it does.All the smoke blown up our ASS and nothing done.There was alot of Executive Malfeasance for something to be done

Thank you for being candid and honest…:+1: