Illegal Immigrant Hit and Run Epidemic

I am here talking about something and you respond with taking my comment out of context! OK? Now lets move one! The question I was asking wasn’t even intended for you!

Out of context? I REPLIED to it. How is that taking what you said out of context? Are you trying to poe me or what?

You completely took my comment out of context by inferring a different meaning altogether! Just man up and own it, other wise we are done here!

How did I do that exactly? I’m talking about what would happen as a RESULT of what you’re suggesting. How is that taking any part of what you’re suggesting out of context exactly?

Well unless you have no intention of threatening their power, which would kind of make it pointless to protest in the first place, wouldn’t it? I mean if they have the power and are going to do whatever they want regardless of your protest, right? Please help me better understand your position here. Or lack thereof. Honestly.

My question had nothing to do with a armed confrontation, but you decided to jump to conclusions. That is what taking my question out of context looks like. You have a serious reading comprehension problem!

I answered that question. That’s it. I didn’t take anything you posted “out of context.”

That isn’t even remotely close to what “out of context” even means.

Yes you did! Your ego its too big to admit it! My question had nothing to do with Waco or the all the other nonsense you want to bable about. It had to do with a protest and marching into DC! A peaceful protest! So clearly you are completely wrong here!

Hint: Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it “nonsense.”

My point was completely relevant and is backed by the writings of the Founders of this country as well as history. What else you got?

No it wasn’t relevant and it just goes to show how triggered you are! Not to mention delusional!

Anyone who knows me, knows it’s not wise to get me amped up concerning illegals; but now it’s too late. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
](http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I were running for office, I would have a slide show of the above behind me on stage. You must understand, as horrific as the above is, our liberals seem to beleive all the human misery is worth the risk. There are no grey areas; but still, it seems like the staggering amount of innocent victims are little more than an afterthought.

Triggered? Who taught you that word?

The same people who are pushing for allowing illegals in this country are the ones seeking to destroy the Constitution. It’s a fact. What else you got?

Nice of you to pivot when clearly you are wrong! I am not talking about the constitution or a armed confrontation. I was posing a question about protest and you respond with utter nonsense that had nothing to do with what I was asking the previous poster! Next time try reading more thoroughly before making a complete utter ass out of yourself!

Of course you aren’t. Because it’s all about the illegals. As if they aren’t all connected. Right now, it’s a distraction. When it stops being a distraction, it will be the excuse. We were warned.

If you want to feel rage, start scrolling.

That is an incredibly long list of sorrow.

Do not discount the value President Trump has brought by maintaining national attention on this issue. He may not win every round, but immigration is now as front and center as health care.

:children_crossing:

The operative word is ILLEGAL!

Prosecute their illegal asses!

To this I would add: sometimes if all you’ve got is opposing the worst possible of all choices then that’s all you’ve got. Resistance is not futile.

1 Like

As I’ve said before: treat being an Illegal Alien as cause to charge with the more severe version of the crime, whatever crime is involved: so instead of vehicular homicide charge them with murder 1 and stick a needle in their arm.

I was under the impression they already do that. Even to our own citizens. It’s why there are so many plea deals.