Illegal Aliens to be Compensated half million-Binden Wants

The Leftists want the 450k to be tax free as well.

Fk that shit! To add insult to injury they also want to give subsidies to democratic media allies disguised in the reconciliation bill making its way through the house. This is how they playing it now, the more outrageous they get the more distractions they want to create, to distract us from every angle of the issues that really matter! Its war!

1 Like

IF the Democrats ā€œwinā€ in 2022 and 2024 then we KNOW itā€™s getting rigged because NOBODY SANE is going to support their Agenda.

They might let us have a few actual wins like Virginia to say ā€œsee the elections are NOT riggedā€, but the BIG STUFF like the WH and Congress they intend to keep and considering their Agenda is so detrimental to actual Americans on ALL levels if they get in again in 2022 and 2024 then itā€™s GOT to be rigged.

I mean there was a poll the other day where 71% of the population is saying we are going in the wrong direction, all other polls are showing a disaster for the Democrat Agenda as well, thatā€™s the indicator, if they ā€œwinā€ itā€™s got to be rigged. I do NOT believe that a majority of Americans have a Suicide Wish for themselves and this nation.

That is plausible seeing that Progressives (why call them Democrats anymore? They certainly arenā€™t that) are a cornered animal right now, I expect that they will get worse.

The other thing to consider is what one person I know suggested as to why they are doing this. They want to set things up for K-hoe after they remove Bidet so when she comes in and takes over as commander in chief and reverses policy and then the Dems will say see? We intended to build back better" thus using this as a successful outcome and a talking point for 2022 and 2024.

1 Like

Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats - YouTube

1 Like

Peter Doocey Mic Drop Moment

Then why is it that HE keeps getting all your ireā€¦.:thinking:

And if they donā€™t you guys will dispense with all the bullshit accusations of election fraudā€¦ā€¦:thinking:

I suspect that from now on anytime a democrat wins youā€™ll accuse them of cheating regardless. So we can ignore it and go forward or PLAY THE SAME GAME and accuse Republicans of cheating every time they have a winā€¦

Btw, historically the first mid terms go against the favor of the setting president so Iā€™m pretty sure that everyone is expecting a shellacking to use Obamaā€™s termā€¦.

And this past weeks elections support that. Also, almost half of democrats do not want to see Biden on the top of the ticket in 24ā€¦ā€¦and indeed heā€™s already too old for the job (as trump is/will be in 24) and so that leaves us with KH (or hopefully a different candidate) in 2024. Iā€™ve stated before that a constitutional amendment to set the other end of age limit for president would be in orderā€¦.

Because HE is the MAN. We knowā€¦ and you know Joe is not running anythingā€¦ the world knows Joe is not running anything. Sooner or later you and the rest of ā€œyouā€ are just going to have to come to grips with it.

She is about as smart as Sir Monte.

1 Like

You believe that there was " poll worker error " in the NJ elaction with 56 voting machines " stored " in a warehouse??? If so, you believe in green men on Mars.
There should have been a mental cognitive test for Bidet. No reason to have one for Trump, who has forgotten more than Bidet will ever know.

Yeah, the Democratic Party just gave up an important seat just to prove to the fringe right that they play fair, knowing that the bullshit conspiracy theories will persistā€¦.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Whateverā€¦.What- EVAHā€¦.:grimacing:

Thanks for proving us right! That you are still an ignoranus of the worst kind and you still remain the house clown here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Britain needs to pay who, for what?

All the more reason to keep Sir Monte hereā€¦