Illegal Aliens to be Compensated half million-Binden Wants

That’s 100% BULLSHIT. Wanting to give HALF A MILLION DOLLARS EACH to a bunch of ILLEGALS is NOT “representing Americans” What it is is a BIG FUCK YOU to Americans.

Being TRAITORS the Leftists PREFER the Illegal SCUM, hopefully TONS of Leftists will fall victim to “Cultural Enrichment” sans lube from said Illegal SCUM.

3 Likes

Well, to that topic, nobody “wants” to do this, it’s a settlement to lawsuits against the Trump administration.

So the only merit to give them money is because you’re insane and hate trump lol

Dude get some help

3 Likes

Just give them a LIFETIME VOUCHER for McDonalds or whatever.

HINT: NOBODY OWES them ANYTHING, they are ILLEGALS, they should NOT be in this country to BEGIN with.

2 Likes

They’re humans and they have rights right there. I assume that you haven’t looked at the lawsuits. These are NOT illegals. Showing up at our border seeking asylum or just immigration is not a crime. These are not people that crossed the border illegally and got picked up inside Zapata or Mc Allen Texas……

They need their asses kicked and then put into military helicopters and airdropped from altitude.

1 Like

Well, that’s not going to happen for obvious reasons……And you couldn’t have even gotten Trump to do that for you….:man_shrugging:

The Donald was way too liberal on too many things.

2 Likes

Illegals value being a special class believing they are entitled to every thing and more as LEGAL citizens.

1 Like

Sir Monte, you may adopt some illegal families.

1 Like

It’s so bad I’m in the center of this crap, where I live where I work, hatians think they own America, latins just use us, the kids suffer in schools with 20 different languages no common culture, no identity… they all graduate with hate …

1 Like

Be careful with the Haitians, they may make a Voodo doll of you and stick pins in it.

I been pissing on hatians for 30 years my white culture is to strong for their voodoo

These migrants remind me of the Ferguson, Missouri crowd. They both are unemployable and cannot speak English!

1 Like

Check new statement made by Biden. White House backtracks on Biden’s denial of payments to migrants - YouTube

2 Likes

Democrats want to divide us in to tribes, I think whites should Oblige. Let’s get tribal we already won this war years ago

The Dems won’t have excuses when tribal wars start.

2 Likes

Yes they will say whites should just lose because we are white lol

1 Like

This just illustrates AGAIN that Joey Bidet is NOT in charge, that someone else is running the show behind the scenes.

I am just trying to figure out how they think they are going to pull this off without a full revolt?

The 450k are shootin words. There’s a time for war and a time for peace. The former now applies.

2 Likes