ICE to remove ‘millions of illegal aliens’ in US, Trump says, scant on details

Calling people names on twitter and a President assigning stupid childish nicknames to his political enemies is a sure way to create an atmosphere conducive to any type of meaningful discussion.

Since he declared his run for president he’s been called everything but a ■■■■■■■ that set the tone for what has followed.

1 Like

I am sure you took great delight in being able to use that word.

Wah wah wah everyone is mean to Trump, he is the motherfucking President how about he show some leadership and decorum. A leader is able to rise above the pettiness, that is a trait that makes a good leader.

Yes, you are the absolute pinnacle of manners and decorum, you should hire out as his chief adviser.

You mean like calling half the nation deplorables, "ignoble voters, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, redneck, ignorant

Which name do you like best referring to half the country?

Want more names the left refers to half the country?

It’s recommended that you don’t throw stones in a glass house.

1 Like

Only the Jimmy Carters of the World allow everybody the walk all over them . A true leader punches back and never wants to be a punching bag to the liberal ■■■■ of the World .The very reason shithole Countries took Americans hostage over and over again . You simply prefer the dems that lie to your face and promise to do everything once in office and then they do the complete opposite .

2 Likes

True, but Trump is responsible for a hell of a bunch of self inflicted wounds too.

And that is the lack or respect for the office of President that everyone has come to expect from the left.

Like in the military which you were probably never exposed to, you respect the rank not the person. The same applies to the office of president.

Your attitude is what has fueled the divisiveness in this country and has added to the divide likely to widen with the clown bus the left is driving around the country.

3 Likes

Please !!! No leader was ever attacked the way president Trump was, EVER !!!

1 Like

Really, from the day he was elected the democrats began the RESIST movement in congress and across the country. Is that the leadership you refer to?

3 Likes

…and I am sure you jumped at the chance to use MF

Such hypocrisy does not go unnoticed! Grow up, little boy!

2 Likes

The sad truth is Trump has resulted in the office no longer being worthy of respect.

I love the word when in context but I rarely use profanity. Look at my posts compared to others.

My record stands

Context my ass! You used it to express your disdain for our President.

Everybody’s record stands. You’re nothing special.

1 Like

That is nothing but an excuse for your hatred.

Thank you for your perspective and many on the right will use your logic for the next democrat president that takes the office.

Do you understand that is is why we have the divisiveness in this country we have today?

You make a great case for mandatory military service for every citizen in this country. It will teach respect if nothing else.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, many of his wounds are self inflicted and that isn’t even arguable.

1 Like

Bullshit, Obama did more to harm the office than Trump ever will.

No matter who occupies it either you respect the office or you don’t.

1 Like

Your record of trolling, thread derailment, and hypocrisy certainly does.

1 Like

That is a matter of your opinion just like its my opinion that Trump has done more than any other president to disparage the office. You will not convince me and vice versa.

I did respect the office but no longer do, if future presidents regardless of party act in the same way I will continue not respecting it.

Horse hockey, either you respect the office or you don’t no matter who occupies it.