I Think It's Safe To Say That Iceboy is a Brock Bodaggit

This is positively unreal…

Navarro, a cipher in his profession, fresh from his disastrous and enormously costly tilt against the Chinese, is now presuming to challenge Dr. Fauci on a subject entirely within the doctor’s jurisdiction?

These people need to be put down

1 Like

It’s unbelievable to me that these antics are allowed to continue during a time like this. Navarro has ZERO medical or pharmaceutical education, training, or experience. He’s an acolyte.

Dr. Fauci is looking out for the American people and is trying to manage this virus from an infections disease perspective. He should be the authority in the room…not some real estate grifter kid, his bumbling father-in-law, and a corporate shill moron like Navarro.

1 Like

More bullshit from the never reliable “unnamed sources”.

1 Like

It’s bad Reality TV…

In fairness…

We know the stuff is now politically charged, and that Navarro is a brazen flunky on par with Larry Kudlow…

We also know that Dr. Fauci is an authority on epidemiology as well as being an MD…

He has been at this since 1984…

And it is entirely consistent with what we know of WH operations - thanks to those who have seen it first hand.

1 Like

No, it’s what we’re familiar with from leftwing sources who can never quote an actual person in the room.

1 Like

Given that source’s proximity to Candy Corn Caligula, you cannot expect them to identify themselves…

And I bet if you check your favored sources you would see a similar reliance on anonymous sources.

If you haven’t learned yet to ignore, “unnamed sources” you need to.

1 Like

Interesting phrase.

Even if we actually knew anything other than unnamed sources people are allowed to disagree.

Disagreement doesn’t mean the party you don’t like needs to be “put down”.

2 Likes

When you make statements like these it’s hard to take you people seriously! I am sure you have a PHD, and have a best seller to claim on your CV? Yeah right! (Sarcasm) Hardly a flunky!

1 Like

He’s a fringe player in the field, and his policy had little or no support among his peers…

Kudlow is a Recidivist crack head.

Please…you know as well as I do that if sources were identified by name, half of Deplorable media would dry up…

I didn’t say the party…the kinds of people who will gladly steamroll qualified opinion for short term political gain…

I am sure he is more accomplished than you, and could less what you think.

That surely holds for Joe Biden v. you…

But that won’t stop you.

Yeah because you are a clairvoyant and know everything there is to know about me! Coming from the guy who equates reading fiction as the definition of Post Modernism, pretty much set the standard here! Thanks!

But I didn’t…why do you feel compelled to lie?

And it’s not about me…but I do happen to know more than you about this as well…

I actually read post modern fiction…I don’t believe you could name a single title

Your words not mine! If you weren’t being such a fking retard all the time here and spent a little time reading you might find a thread talking about this topic! As it is, you proven you are ignorant on the subject matter and don’t know shit about it.

No…that’s a lie…you used the term in at least 2 posts to me before I put you on the spot…and you soiled yourself…

And what post modern author tickles your fancy?

A good start. …