I’m Sick of These Whiny 😫 Cry Babies

Like this?

2 Likes

Yup, just like that. Choking the life out of what was once natural, diverse and beautiful.

1 Like

JKM

non binary I was told is someone who doesn’t identify with masculine or feminine and will tell you that genitals have nothing to do with gender

many years ago society would have locked you up for saying that, today they will give you a You tube channel and a platform and the state gives you protected class status.

This is how far society has fallen.

“…someone who doesn’t identify with masculine or feminine and will tell you that genitals have nothing to do with gender”

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I guess these creative individuals don’t have such oppressive things like a, um, JOB​:scream: so they have time to come up with nonsense like this.

“Non binary” sounds like a battery.

A transgender non binary ethnic minority gay Satanist, then, would get the Courage Award.

We may be hopelessly in the garbage dump with values like this.

and a job at starbucks too.

Eh. Let them have their moment in the sun.

Anyone who is sane recognizes the insanity of it.

…and it often induces laughter. Sometimes, it makes me laughing0301

Non-binary:

I was thinking Hexadecimal, or base 5 or something. :sunglasses:

I was thinking base 1…where all one can do is count.

1=1
11=2
111=3
1111=4
11111X11111=1111111111111111111111111
:nerd_face:

Baby It’s Cold Outside was written by American-■■■■■■ songwriter Frank Loesser.

Copyright law typically protects artistic works for the lifetime of the author and at least 50 years after their death (allowing inheritors of the estate or other rights-holders to receive royalties).

Frank Loesser died in 1969. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” will be public domain next Christmas and artists will no longer be obliged to pay royalties to Frank Loesser’s estate.

What a (((coincidence))) that there is a big push to ban the song on the very last Christmas that Frank Loesser’s estate can receive free money based on the work of a man who died 50 years ago.

1 Like

ot_3

1 Like

By all means buy stock in Reynold’s Aluminum if you’re going to peddle this conspiracy theory.

Those two statements are in conflict. Royalties paid to his estate in accordance with copyright law are not “free money”, they are monies paid to the beneficiary in accordance with the law.

Up to this point, Helvétius said
nothing that had not been said previ-
ously by Locke and his French followers. But then he made a startling leap from philosophy into politics. From the premise that all knowledge and all values were by-products of sensory experience he drew the inference that by controlling the data that the senses fed to the mind-that is by appropriately shaping man’s environment-it was possible to determine what he thought and how he behaved. Since, according to Locke, the formulation of ideas was wholly involuntary and entirely shaped by physical sensations, it followed that if man were subjected to impressions that made for virtue, he could be made virtuous through no act of his own will.
This idea provides the key to the
creation of perfectly virtuous human
beings -required are only appropri-
ate external influences. Helvétius
called the process of molding men
“education,”…

From Richard Pipes in his chapter on the intelligentsia of of the Russian revolution. The left is using the same approach today to remake man in their own image.

I personally find it interesting that there never really is any such thing as a coincidence.

1 Like

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

That’s what chaps me. Every one of these whiners complaining about the song have NO issue with the crap that is out there on public radio. Things that legitimately degrade women at every turn.

Hypocrites is just not a strong enough word to use for these imbeciles.

https://mediamilwaukee.com/recent-headlines/rape-culture-hip-hop-rap-songs-misogony

Hip-hop music promoting rape culture. Where the F are the #metoo ers ???

https://www.theroot.com/rap-song-that-advocated-violence-against-police-not-pro-1828549835

2 Likes

Screenshot_11

3 Likes

I don’t get it either TT53, Hip hop artists particularly the gangsta rappers can rap about skanks sucking their dicks, getting their balls licked, shooting law enforcement and rats and the left doesn’t find that offensive but they find "baby it’s cold outside "offensive?

I despise the left

3 Likes