I’m Sick of These Whiny 😫 Cry Babies

Start a go fund me page on Facebook … you will probably get enough to buy us all new monitors. :wink:

1 Like

“I’m Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas!”

1 Like

cba537ae1acb641f54a15f0d34ae0472

Steyn grows on me a little more every time I see or hear him.

I wonder when the left will want to ban the saying " dreaming of a white christmas"

PNG%20image%205

5 Likes

sigh I’m just…I guess I’m just so used to it now it really doesn’t surprise me. People have the right to be offended, but they can’t make others walk on eggshells because of them. They can’t ban everything that offends them. And I agree- deport them. Put them on some little island where they can legislate morality until the cows come home, but don’t involve others in their little cry fest. And I thought I was sensitive…I probably am, but these people, man, it’s like you can’t do anything without setting them off. At least I have learned other ways of solving problems (I’ll just leave, for example, or wait until the song is over) than demanding a popular song be removed from the radio because it isn’t approved by my OCD, hypersensitive trigger switch, or using it to ruin other people’s day.

These people are high maintenance. Actually they are less like people, and more like delicate orchids that need constant attention, and are hypersensitive.

1 Like

What we don’t have is a right to demand gov’t shield us from being offended. The very nature of freedom and liberty is that people do get to do and say things you find offensive.

2 Likes

9364bb1c3e8acf820d0e5b3665c924c6

1 Like

The lefties will never be satisfied until all of us are just as angry and miserable as they are.

4 Likes

Screenshot_8

I’m sick of them too. I can’t stand them.

This video sums up exactly how I feel.

2 Likes

Alright folks, let’s sing a little Christmas song:

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas,
Just like the ones we used to know
Without moans and pissin’
And no one listens,
To clowns, the likes of Charles Blow

I’m dreaming of a bright Christmas
Where stupid shouters are ignored
And the news is focused
Not hocus- pocused
Indoctrination of the bored.

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
Where we don’t need to be contrite
And there’s no one messing
With second guessing
Each word, and act because you’re White

May your days be merry and bright
When at last it’s OK that you are White

3 Likes

well the politically correct version goes like this

I’m dreaming of a politically correct Christmas and we all say happy holidays

To everyone straight, non-binary, transgendered or gay

Where the liberals glisten and the CIS, Transgendered children listen

To the protest of those that want to hear sleigh bells play

I’m dreaming of a politically correct Christmas

For every tweet, YouTube, Instagram or text I write

May your days be filled with those that sing Hanukkah, quote from Quran and songs that protest being white.

I’m dreaming of a politically correct Christmas

Where all the leftist unite against Trump and the right

And the holidays be gender neutral, filled with rainbows and nonwhite.

Happy holidays and you will be fined for saying Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

to hell with that.

Its Merry Christmas and a happy year and God Bless.

That is subtle, and truly funny! :rofl:

I have a little sign over my desk to remind me…

QUITCHURBITCHIN’

I should add a new one

STOPGLOBALWHININ’

I take a more direct course.

Say “No!” at least once per day.
Don’t coddle idiots, laugh at them.
OCD is cured by Quantum Physics, You can only control so much, to any particular extent. The more depth of control you want, the less extent you can control. Once you learn to choose the depth and extent of control, OCD is a superpower not a problem.
If you let the stuff that others do that you don’t like roll off your back, then you worry less about pissing off others.

Laughing beats whining every time.

2 Likes

That’s racist!

How about a diverse Christmas?

Or a rainbow Christmas?

End of sarcasm

Serious question here: What is “non binary”? These new words are like learning another language.

“transgendered or gay”

I’m personally aquatinted with a woman whose “transitioning to male”. She married another woman so she’s lesbian transgender.

Transition isn’t complete. I do believe there are some balls for sale at that Cleveland radio station.

They are more like an invasive species of weeds growing in a beautiful garden choking the life out of it until it just becomes an unsightly mound.

1 Like