How to Spot a Liar!

Fewer illegal aliens attempting to invade America with or without children would require fewer judges also.

1 Like

Not B.S but fact.
Again, we have some culpability for the migrant influx, yes?
It is necessary because they have nowhere else to go with their children for safety.
How can they show anything when they are contributing and still get arrested and tossed?
More judges and staff are needed to restore order.
Trump has spent 150 million dollars of taxpayer money on his weekend golf outings. Surely there are dollars to hire help at the border.

The granddaddy of all liars occupies the White House. The last President got us out of the most severe recession since the great depression and got our country moving in the right
direction.
His healthcare plan needs tweaking as he admitted, and not elimination. Now we have nothing, instead of “cheaper, better” health care.

How much salary has he taken?

Trump has made billions of dollars from his presidency.

1 Like

Ok, boss. I don’t recall saying anything about prison.

Why yes. It is my America. It isn’t theirs. I’m not a globalist. And quite frankly, if you want it to be their home then start with you own as a microcosm to get a glimpse of the abysmal failure it will be as a macrocosm.

To the extent that our very own laws are being obstructed by the democrats and have been for decades? Yes. The border needs to be locked down tighter than a drum. The laws that exist need to be enforced or changed. Neither is being done so the culpability lies with those who both obstruct and change nothing.

Great question. If we can’t take care of our own how are we supposed to take care of thousands who are not American citizens.

Why would they be. Since when does ICE “grabb” people. They are a law enforcement agency. Not the Gestapo.

Many are. You just learned of this today. Read up on it. Also, read up on human trafficking and how much money is being made on the backs of illegals by the cartels. Closing the border will help tremendously to curtail human exploitation.

You may want to consider that there is an incredibly dark side to illegal immigration. Children and families suffer. Not when they are in America but on the journey here. It is the open border that feeds the animals that exploit these people.

Did you ever, for one moment, consider that people like me are trying to fight the dark side of this and the way to do it is to close all off so that children and families cannot be exploited?

References please???

2 Likes

Excuse me. I would appreciate your not taking out of context as you respond.
Please don’t tell me where I should start anything.
Our government has culpability to the extent of financially supporting autocrats for oil and ignoring the plight of their citizens, which has resulted in these migrations for safety.
Our laws are being obstructed by Americans, not just Democrats.
Many thousands of migrants are working here and don’t need our help.
Of course they are grabbing people, as they barge in and arrest. Half of those arrested are released.
Many like you are fighting the dark side? That’s a funny, because you appear not to give a rats ass or have an odd way of showing it.

B.S. to your premise that we don’t want legal migrants. Screen them, make sure they are a net contributor not a drain on our resources. That is a win-win.

The democrats certainly do.

I’m not sure what you mean by this statement. However, it doesn’t matter what a person contributes if they’ve broken laws. If they’ve broken laws, then they need to be tossed.

More judges won’t be needed to restore order if order is restored prior to needing a judge. Perhaps then we can truly discern legitimate claims for amnesty versus those who claim amnesty but are really just economic migrants.

So did Obama. What are your thoughts on how much he cost the taxpayers for his golf outings?

What you appreciate isn’t my concern or on my radar. Nor am I taking anything out of context. That is your excuse for not liking what I have to say and instead of being able to refute it falling back on being a victim.

Did I tell you to do something? Quote it directly. Otherwise you are just intellectually weak looking for a victimhood crutch.

Are they here legally? I don’t care what they do. If they aren’t here legally then they can go back to where they came from. They can be replaced by the plethora of people who go through the process to be here legally.

That is the consequence of breaking the law. Do you think that they don’t barge into a drug dealers house and make arrests? That half of them are released does not mean they did not break the law.

What is a funny is you not even being aware of child recycling because it is just not the “yellow brick road” you’ve envisioned about illegal immigration. Yes, the cartels are brutal and I loathe that anyone be caught in that trap.

But, hey. Good for you that you can ignore the misery people are put through. Ignore the elephant in the room. It is what the bleeding heart liberals do best. Ignore and excuse the dark side of it all because it just conflicts too much for you to be able to logically reconcile it.

1 Like

Probably in these cases.

bobrob, You care so much for these poor children separated from their parents, how about the children separated from parents during and after a divorce? These children are also used as pawns.How do think some of turn out coming from a broken home.
Do you see anything wrong with them used as pawns to get into the country??? Do you see them used by the Leftist media to inflame more outrage at Trump??? Are the media HACKS at CNN really care about them or use them as a way to get their 15 minutes of fame.
If you want these children, go to the border and take 10 of them home and raise them with your money only, not the money of other taxpayers.

2 Likes

Taking things out of context? Excuse me Please! You completely derailed this thread! Who is the troll here?

1 Like

Over 75% of people incarcerated for crimes in the US left kids behind.

Why aren’t you crying for them too?

Most of them are minorities so using the logic of the left you must all be racists.

2 Likes

They aren’t just being recycled, they are being bought and sold and trafficked across the border in both directions.

But why are the Liberals quiet on this??? It doesn’t fit their narrative when they can blame the U.S. Border Patrol and President Trump!!!,

Why you ask? Because their recreational drugs and cheap debauchery will get very expensive! I digress though because really I posted this OP to talk about how to spot a liar and identify the behaviours that exhibit such.

No, I’m not a racist. Most minority children come from single parent homes without a support system (family) to help them.Also ,some come from families where crime is a lifestyle or influenced by local drug dealers to be runners.

1 Like

How did I derail the thread?