How do you know the ballots are legit after election!?

I just went through election laws in Atlanta.

1. you need a ID to vote.
  2. If you want a absentee ballot you need an ID.
  3. If you show up on election day without a registration you can fill out a provisional form.

GREAT! BUT…
you’re at a county say Fulton, you’re counting your minding your business all the ballots are showing up from here there and everywhere… how do you know the ballots that are being counted are authentic?
What is stopping somebody from dropping off pallets of ballots that are fake? This is where I’m stuck.

People checking the ballots are checking to see if they’re filled out correctly meaning is the correct name checked off, are they check info to match the registration?

They are trying to say 90% of the ghettos ass areas all got their ID during covid, registered to vote, and 80% of that requested a ballot… sent it on time… BULLLLLL SHIT!

2 Likes

In Wyoming:

1. If you miss an election and don’t vote you are automatically purged from the voter rolls and must register again.
  2. You need a valid ID to not.
  3. Want an absent ballot requires a written request and ID.
  4. W do have some day registration, ID required, any ID other than a valid drivers license and it will be a provisional ballot.
1 Like

But what stop democrats from dropping 50 thousand fake ballots off in a democrat run county? And how would poll workers tell the difference

That is why our system depends on honesty which is sorely lacking today.

1 Like

2016: Russia stole the election

2020: Don’t question election integrity

1 Like

2 Likes

Trump flipped Beverly Hills but couldn’t carry Erie Pennsylvania!? Something big is about to break

What’s to stop trumputin from threatening all officials in all the states to change the votes for him or they’ll lose their jobs and go to jail…Oh I forgot he’s already on record doing it huh

I agree trumputin is the most dishonest president ever elected…without any doubt…

You might have the lowest iq on here

The ultimate in the pot calling the kettle black.

Morons ignore the lies that Obama told and claim Trump was the most dishonest president.

HYPOCRITE is what it’s called monte.

No you’ve proved you have that award many times over…I have door knobs that are smarter than you…

Hey do you belong to DR.manHOLES CIRCLE JERKERS CLUB… you sound like you would…do you have to clear your throat a lot and disinfect your lips huh

Looks like I am living inside your head rent free if you are still referring to me as Dr. Manhole. :rofl:

Showing your lack of intelligence again by failing to come up with a more original digg. Try harder Iceturd!

no dr.manHOLE IS YOU AND YOUR CIRCLE JERKER CLUB…HOW GENIUS I AM…
unbelievably. Whitty…there isn’t enough adjectives to heap on me…but I digress into my
fabulous being and knowledge…this is all about you and your hole…hahahahahahha genius!!

Your tds is entertaining, your going to go crazy for the next four years because you know trump won lol

Silly little boy you still put all your wants under your pillow at night hoping
the tooth ferry will straighten you out…does your mommy still bring you milk
and cookies at night…huh. I’m going to be nice to you cuz I don’t want
you to go out and stand in front of a train…calm down come back to
reality…donnie is gone really really gone…live with it…

Yeah you are a real genius alright, so much so you have to keep using the same phrases like “circle jerk” because you can’t think of anything original! Must be that public education you received to make you think you are so smart like using caps to make a point. (Sarcasm):rofl:

There you go again with the tooth fairy reference! What is your obsession with the tooth fairy? We’re you traumatised by one when you were a child? :rofl:

I’m contempt knowing Trump won.