House votes to send AOI to the senate

Is Cruz headed to Arkansas… :thinking:

So he says as he scrambles to say anything to say his ass.

Yet nothing presented so far.

Correctly impeached?

The house democrats to the Senate:

We are going to rush the impeachment, but don’t dare rush the trial.
We are going to impeach without key witnesses and documents, but if you hold a trial without key witnesses and documents, you are engaged in malfeasance.
We didn’t want to deal with knotty questions of privilege and potential litigation arising from them, you are obliged to.

A highly partisan democrat majority with nothing but hearsay evidence.

ROTFLMAO.

1 Like

Yes, he will.

But for being a great President.

Right? They’d be screaming bloody murder if this were Obama. :laughing:

1 Like

The house subpoenaed key witnesses didn’t they FiredUpDem. Seems like Trump defied them, something Lindsey Graham said was the moment he became impeachable. And documentation was substantial.

And they have even more (new) evidence.

Clinton committed 11 felonies included in the Articles of Impeachment.

Laughable at best.

We are laughing at you all because this impeachment was dead on arrival in the Senate and we all knew it.

So you complain about a BS picture and then post your own which is an absolute lie?

That would be textbook trolling which you have all been warned about so I’d probably keep my head down if I were you.

The top left picture is likely a photo shop product. Note the shadow on the right side of Trump’s nose and the left side of Parnas’ nose.

I suspect all of the ‘thumbs up’ pictures may be fake.

The only genuine picture I see is the bottom right…made in 2014.

Avenatti was just arrested the other day in the state of California for more fraud! Pretty hilarious seeing the desperation on the Dems part that they will flock to anyone without moral scruples but falsely label the other side as being convicted pedos and other things that their heroes are guilty of.

Cloud front.net?

Really want people clicking on this link???

The Cloudfront.net redirect may be caused either by malicious advertisements on the sites you visit or adware. This guide was written to help Windows users remove malware from their devices, so if you’re just looking for a way to block the Cloudfront.net redirect on a specific site, then you can use a free browser extension like Adblock .

When it comes to adware, these malicious programs are bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet. Unfortunately, some free downloads do not adequately disclose that other software will also be installed and you may find that you have installed adware without your knowledge. Once an adware program is installed on your computer, when you will browse the Internet, your browser will be redirected to Cloudfront.net and other sites.
These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities, and other products, all so the adware publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue.

Here are a few typical signs that you have adware on your system:

• Advertisements appear in places they shouldn’t be.
  • Your web browser’s homepage has mysteriously changed without your permission.
  • Web pages that you typically visit are not displaying properly.
  • Website links redirect to sites different from what you expected.
  • Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
  • Other unwanted programs might get installed without your knowledge.
2 Likes

Not only did he abuse his power with that but was conducting surveillance on the ambassador. We thought he didn’t like such things…:roll_eyes:

Abuse his power? Oh, please explain to everyone how he did that.

1 Like

Surveilling an ambassador suspected of working against orders and against official policy is always warranted.