Hillary Clinton Has Finally Lost Her Mind!

I thought I have seen some crazy stuff over the course of my lifetime, but Hillary’s latest is one for the ages. You would think for someone whose name is mentioned in a unsavory light on a daily basis on every talking point in MSM that they would have the presence of mind to lay low! Something is at play here when Hillary is openly advocating for China to steal the Presidents tax returns and sell it to the media!

3 Likes

Come on Doc … you know they have managed to source them already, the DNC just can’t be seen to be the ones with the reveal.

edit: I am beginning to get the same feeling when I hear her speaking that I get when I see Tony Blair.

she is out of her mind no two ways about it

I hope not! I actually am still one to believe that there is a tiny chance that Clinton will be indicted! Blair? Not so much! I have not seen any evidence so far in the UK that there is an actual justice system that is fair for everyone.

Blair makes me feel sick, Clinton just makes me queasy.

1 Like

Her ego is one for the ages.

Bill thought he was in charge until the Monica thing broke and it has been all Hillary since.

The 2016 presidential election was the most wonderful political upset I shall ever experience. I relish it each and every day.

Thanks for the reminder!

:doughnut:

5 Likes

I particularly liked the widespread meltdown of those that were convinced she would win by a landslide. All the crying and screaming at the moon was classic!

I was happier than a puppy with two peckers! :rofl:

…and the snowflakes haven’t stopped crying yet!

3 Likes

First, she isn’t advocating it, it was a hypothetical as you can tell from watching the clip, the launching of the hypothetical was obviously edited out of the front end of the clip. Second, the interesting point is who she chooses as a natural ally of Democrats for her hypothetical, China. Third, her hypothetical is nonsense as she apparently wants to lock up politicians if someone does something illegal in response to political rhetoric.

It was a hypothetical that she has spent many months dwelling on.

China would be a natural ally…

the later conspiracy.

~ Clinton friend Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie pleaded guilty to charges of violating campaign finance rules in exchange for having pending indictments dropped against him in Washington and Arkansas.

~ According to news reports in 1997, Democratic donor Johnny Chung received a $150,000 transfer from the Bank of China three days before he handed then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff a $50,000 check.

~ Johnny Chung first met the Clintons in 1992. From 1994 to 1996, Chung visited the White House 49 times. Nearly half of those visits were authorized by the office of the First Lady. In one visit, Hillary met with Chung and his visiting delegation of Chinese businessmen from state-run companies.

~ Liu Chaoying was the daughter of General Liu Huaqing (1916-2011) who arranged to give businessman and ally of the Clintons, Johnny Chung, $300,000 which was then donated to the DNC. The DNC was later forced to return the money.

~ Then-Vice President Al Gore received political donations from Buddhist nuns who had taken a vow of poverty.

~ President Clinton admitted in 1997 that he invited major campaign donors to spend the night in the White House. The Clintons hosted 404 overnight guests.

~ During the investigation by the Department of Justice, about 120 people connected to “Chinagate” either fled the country or pleaded the Fifth Amendment to prevent testifying.

Contrast this with Trump tariffs and negotiations with China over trade and copyright infringement. We were very fortunate to deny this ego monster the presidency.

3 Likes

Libs didn’t have a problem raising hell when Donald Trump jokingly said that Russia should send us her emails.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/oM5Fl3V6KSE

On-topic video

1 Like

As a person who was a former intelligence analyst, this was not a mere hypothetical she was throwing out there, she was sending a message. Also its no coincidence that a former CIA agent pleaded guilty to selling secrets to the Chinese. Hillary Clinton’s server also was confirmed that the Chinese hacked into it. The dots are not hard to connect here! Many like her such as Feinstein are now coming under intense scrutiny for their ties to China and suspected of selling state secrets while in office.

I think Trump and AG Barr are going to prosecute her. That’s why she’s making public appearances and talking about what everyone else is guilty of.

Trump spent the entire campaign saying you can’t telegraph what you really plan to do. I think so many people forgot about that. I hope this isn’t the case, but was anyone but me paying attention to the hundreds and hundreds of times he said that?

1 Like

That wasn’t lost on me. If you are familiar with how business people operate especially ones who are millionaires they predicate their negotiating chops on a Machiavellian premise, Trump has perfected his art like a craftsmen applies to his trade. So your insights are not too far off.

An epic tantrum by the seditious 5th columnist swine and their useful idiot hordes.

I see the day coming when both sides are calling the other side’s investigations “obstruction”. The libs are playing that piece well. They know the indictments against the deep state are coming and they want to be able to say the indictments are obstructions into THEIR investigations.

1 Like

You haven’t heard enough about her. Truly a corrupt evil politician as is her husband.

1 Like

Except it won’t hold water when the evidence is produced to a grand jury and indictments are announced. Hold on fast because this month is going to be quite delicious in what is coming!

1 Like

Certainly long over due.

Yes I agree. In fact that is true if any of this is tried in a sane court of law as opposed to the court of public opinion.

But the court of public opinion matters. I know libs that are likely cutting themselves and debating self immolation to protest the bad orange man.