HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

tl;dr: just call 1-888-351-4024, and request a basic case information / inquiries / anonymous tipping. Dont waste time circle-jerking in this thread, which should be closed and done with.

Yes, you might be out of a job, but its not because you were fired, so no harm done there. If youre competent, youll find a new one.

If you think you have a solid case, then put go ahead. Your employer hires illegals and makes operational cost competitive. Others will compete using the same tactics as well. What Im saying is, you might find the same situation at your new workplaces.

Minimum wage too high where you are?

1 Like

I didn’t ask what your ■■■■■■ opinion was… a lot of you talk shit on this forum… it’s hilarious
Anyway thanks for contributing ■■■■ Lol

The “■■■ boy” at least has the fucking balls to tell you to call ice and send those fuckers back across the border. Some are good guys? You say, Either you hate them all equally or you dont actually hate any of them. You only posted this here to seek approval before making an action to see what others would do and make your decision based on that. If you’re against illegals then make the phone call. Who cares how good they are?

2 Likes

I’m sorry are you a ■■■ boy to? Lol
You ■■■■ are clueless… well at least you
Two

You know what, Jitss617?

I’ve had plenty of opportunity to hire illegals in my business. I’d make a hell of a lot more money then I do. I wouldn’t have to pay for insurance, 401K, vacations, etc.

But, my stance is I am anti-illegal and I am pro-American. I want ALL people in this country illegally deported. Regardless of whether I personally like any one of them or not.

Standing behind your principles means there are going to be positive and negative aspects. However, I cannot think of anything more negative than compromising your principles to suit your own personal needs.

I live in the inner city of Boston, Democrats here would arrest you for thoughts if they could, my pay check with my address is In the same pile as the 25 MS13 gang members I work with… ITS NOT MY FUCKING JOB TO ENFOCRE IMMIGRATION LAWS IN BOSTON!

If you can read I’m getting tired of seeing it happen every other day. I’m ASKING IF ANYONE has delt with ice before, so I can strategically Get some removed with out being cut up.
Idk call me crazy I don’t want to DIE over a dishwasher.

Rid our Country of those illegals because soon we will be overrun with turd world trash , we have enough second grade dropouts . Make the call !!!

I think ICE is fully aware and capable of keeping tips confidential for safety of the informant.

2 Likes

That’s all I’m asking lol why people attack on here is ridiculous… I like it but most of the time they can’t take the return fire.

smh

And another one lol I must have woken the ■■■ crowd haha

Is Michael J Fox ■■■■■■ ? I loved him in Secret of my success
Great movie

Don’t suck your own dick too hard on my account. I’m laughing at everyone equally right now. lol

The interesting thing is when ICE appears illegals leave and the management is forced to hire Americans.

We had a meat packing plant that was raided, 130 people arrested and their was a line around the building the next day waiting to submit applications. We had a BK that hired illegals. It was reported. ICE did nothing so the community boycotted it until it closed. It was replaced by a Sonic which hires Americans and pays 15 bucks and hour voluntarily.

1 Like

Pretty sad, we have a number of new members that contribute to the site. Unfortunately with the new members we have the anti semitics and now the Boomer haters.

We are fortunate to have an upgrade feature where you can set the ignore for the haters.

Lou you are no true conservative… you hate free speech. Go away troll

nein

1 Like

Hey dude, have you met this guy? You two should talk.

I love how I as a respectful question I get attacked! I respond now because I smacked the fuck out of him I get Ganged up on… lol where is the Justice!?

I mean he does have a point…