HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

Don’t suck your own dick too hard on my account. I’m laughing at everyone equally right now. lol

The interesting thing is when ICE appears illegals leave and the management is forced to hire Americans.

We had a meat packing plant that was raided, 130 people arrested and their was a line around the building the next day waiting to submit applications. We had a BK that hired illegals. It was reported. ICE did nothing so the community boycotted it until it closed. It was replaced by a Sonic which hires Americans and pays 15 bucks and hour voluntarily.

1 Like

Pretty sad, we have a number of new members that contribute to the site. Unfortunately with the new members we have the anti semitics and now the Boomer haters.

We are fortunate to have an upgrade feature where you can set the ignore for the haters.

Lou you are no true conservative… you hate free speech. Go away troll

nein

1 Like

Hey dude, have you met this guy? You two should talk.

I love how I as a respectful question I get attacked! I respond now because I smacked the fuck out of him I get Ganged up on… lol where is the Justice!?

I mean he does have a point…

You said this to who?

:rofl:

Pick a ■■■ …

He talkin about people like you… who let it happen.

I let it happen!? When I was 4 years old I should have called ice lol you guys might want to leave your suburbs and go check out a inner city… I can only do so much.

Logically the value of a US legal food service worker will rise if the illegal resident worker is removed.

Not saying anything is self-destructive.

Keep it low key and it should go well.

:children_crossing:

I think a case could be made for Europen workers, Who are begging to become citizens in America. I know many illegal Albinian’s and Bulgarian’s Who assimilate. Latinos won’t, the value of CULTURE is better then my bank account

Has anyone mentioned that even if he called, nothing would be done about it, we’re still operating under Obama era, “prioritize illegals who have committed other serious crimes” thing.

I don’t think many call ice in Boston, especially in the restaurant industry… it’s where they come to work. I would close my restaurant for months…

There is no place for hate in this society.

People that hate the right, hate the left, hate the boomers, illegals, hate people of ■■■■■■ descent are reprehensible.

People have a right to disagree with others but not spread hate and venom. The hate in this society is why we cannot compromise on anything.

We cannot even agree that our borders are so porous that anyone can walk across the borders. We cannot agree that people entering the US should be deported as the left hates the right so much. We see a generation of Americans developing a hatred for another generation because our politicians cannot do their jobs so we elect more extreme politicians to replace the flakes. So the generation resorts to blaming others for their failures in life.

I like you lived in a big city, I became so disgusted with the liberal trend and the freebies and giveaways to the non participants I moved from the city. I now am leaving the state I have called home for 20 years because it’s being transformed into a liberal shithole. The leftist government has marginalized half the population and care less for their needs as the push their agenda.

Hate are speech? I hate the hatred spewed by groups that cannot make it in this society. Do I hate illegals? I hate the politicians that have brought us this problem and refuse to address it. I work to replace the politicians. I report the illegals to ICE. Why? Because we have had outbreaks of salmonella, e-coli in restaurants that hire illegals. The restaurant fires the illegals staff and replaces it with the next staff of illegals. So I rarely visit restaurants unless I see who works in the kitchen.

Best of luck trying to exist in a liberal hell hole as once transformed they rarely return to a normal balance.

At the rate things are going all the conservatives are going to end up cordoned off in Wyoming and Montana.

I don’t know if you have autism But the only people I hate are the ones that HATE me for being a nationalist …

I live in Boston I’d be in jail right now if I hated all the things you mentioned… if me calling out people that HATE NATIONALIST bothers you the fuck off.

Thoses that inherently have traits of their culture I will call out… ASSIMILATE! This is America join the club or get clubbed

Cheyenne is a nice town. Currently there is an influx of liberals from Ft. Collins but they seem to stay a year and move back to Nirvana.

If you have monitored Colorado politics you know why people are fleeing the state. Next up for the larval government declaring the state a sanctuary state.

The recent red flag law is a real problem for the state as half the state has told the governor and the attorney general to kiss their ass and refuse to enforce the law.

There is a repeal the governor movement under way that will begin collecting signatures for a recall at the 181 day mark. There are recall movements already underway for representatives that have lied to their base. A revolution in Colorado is near as tensions over issues and illegals are at the boiling point.

I sold my home in the burbs of Denver a truly trans formed city that has open toilets in every alley, it stinks and is a health hazard and the businesses on the mall wonder why only the gangs and homeless hang out on the 16th street mall. I still have a town home in Colorado Springs but it also is bing transformed into a liberal shithole.