Healthcare: a "human" right?

In answer to the question, healthcare is essential, but it is not necessarily a right under the U.S. Constitution. I imagine that will change in the next century…

Maybe if you actually stayed on topic and not always make your posts about expressing your hate for Trump as a result of suffering from TDS then your butthurt wouldn’t get flagged all the time’

Try adding substance to your posts than the normal petty BS vomit you so frequently love to spew here! In other words GTFU!

1 Like

Please explain… …

Shirley you jest… …

More personal insults! Thats all you have, well that and the childish continuous flagging.

Its not personal insults just stating a factual observation based on your previous posts! You are just in denial to take responsibility for your own words! Now do please GTFU otherwise no one here will take you seriously and assume your just another butthurt loser suffering from TDS!

That bridge was burnt to cinders and ash long ago.

1 Like

So calling someone a loser is not a personal insult?
Obviously your parents failed in raising you right if you cannot make that distinction.

You and others want (at the risk of using a cliche) an echo chamber. You circle jerk together and anyone else that deviates from the hive mind of worshipping Trump and hating anyone that might be different from your narrow acceptance what is perceived as American better watch out.

Is all you have to add to the thread whining about how you cannot post everytime you post?

1 Like

Background checks , permits , fees , documentation , and the list goes on ………………

Not sure what you want me to explain , but if it was the gun owner thing , it was sarcasm . We are REQUIRED by LAW to have a background check , pay fees for permits , pay to submit fingerprints , etc.

Again, reading comprehension is not really your strong suit is it? You do know the meaning of the word assume right? You obviously were given a choice but you went with focusing on your feelings than actually looking at your own previous posts to know what is actually being conveyed! I am sorry my words don’t appeal to your snowflake sensitivities when calling out the truth, because most instances you either man up or cry about it. Obviously you want to cry some more, so I won’t waste any more time pointing out your emotional disturbances that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed!

Apparently so! What he accuses others of being is exactly what he is guilty of. There is no sense when there is no sense at all.

That is funny you of all people talking about manning up.

Your boring me now - enjoy your productive day of posting nonsense

Go ahead and post an example of me not manning up as I am sure I can post all your TDS bullshit that has nothing to do with thread topics you participated in because there is many! Butthurt much?

Well obviously human rights are more important than any rights enumerated by men in any written document. Jesus Christ was sure attributed with treating health as much more than just a desire.

Anyway, it seems perfectly reasonable that the the government’s role in providing for the general welfare of the citizenry would include the basics of healthcare, food and shelter and defense. Can’t get more general than that, and should easily be of consensus. More important even than providing highway systems, airports, education or wars that pursue our economic/resource interests abroad.

Then why didn’t the founding fathers do that… if that is what they meant?

Screenshot_7

:thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something. . . You have no requirement to run a background check or charge me a fee on me for me to exercise my right to own a gun. That’s a creation of the left. I can exercise my right to own a gun without requiring anything from anyone else.

First off, Jesus was teaching charity which is a desirable thing. Government force is quite the opposite.
It is NOT reasonable to take THIS phrase…

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

And turn it into some sort of bullshit individual welfare mandate… Know why?

General welfare OF THE UNITED STATES… As opposed to when the Constitution mean “the people”… as in the following:

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Where the founders meant to identify individual rights, they were very clear. They gave the PEOPLE no such right of basic healthcare, food and shelter. They understood that ADULTS should provide that shit for themselves. You see, the government (tax payer) is NOT your parent with the duty to wipe your ass.