Healthcare: a "human" right?

Self defense is a Natural Right to all living creatures.

Anyone not believing this should try to catch a wild mouse in their hands.

1 Like

Since self defense is a natural right, and the Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms, the government must give me the firearms that I need.

“I’m gonna write me a mini-van!”

(Obscure Dilbert content.)

1 Like

I’m going to offer an edit.

Self defense is a natural right thus the Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms.

If the gov’t is required to provide all we need in the name of human rights and do so at taxpayer expense the same gov’t must then provide us the means with which to protect ourselves.

1 Like

It’s a human right to WORK , PAY YOUR OWN BILLS , CARRY A GUN , BE SAFE FROM INVADERS , AND BE A MEMBER OF TEAM TRUMP !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

If compensation is required to receive the so-called right how can it be a right? Also there are circumstances regarding healthcare in which government cannot control in order to ensure such a right, number one being the access to healthcare. So in other words this never be an equal right. Various socioeconomic factors can have a significant impact on the access to healthcare even if everyone had universal coverage. People in overcrowded communities or in areas with no hospitals or healthcare providers would not have the same access to this so-called right.

2 Likes

Exactly! A basic right is really a freedom to pursue through ones own desires and hard work.

2 Likes

You cannot make something a right that requires the action of others and live in a free society.

2 Likes

Kings have rights to the labors and services of others. Kings aren’t under the same laws as subjects.

Democrats manipulate the desire of people to basically be kings.

Puts the old song Every Man a King in new light.

1 Like

I wonder how many bills Trump got out of paying with his bankruptcies ?

Someone mentions paying your bills so I ask a legitimate follow up question but because its not pandering to the Trump supporters on this site it gets flagged.

For a site that talks about how important free speech is, a fair number of posters love to flag posts to take down comments they do not agree with.

How many times did Obama declare bankruptcy?

Oh… that’s right… Obama never had a business, never hired anyone to produce or build anything, never knew how jobs were actually made. So he never took a chance with business. Never tried and so never failed.

1 Like

Your right Trump took a huge chance with the money his racist fuck of a father left him.

Still a better person than any of these Democrats.

Ummm… tell us again …
How racist was he?

1 Like

With the Chicago Annenburg Challenge the man who chose to be a radical to not be seen as a sell out (in his book) showed he could fritter away millions meant for improving education in Chicago and achieve bupkis. All they would have to have done is focus on remedial education but they focused on progressive racist pabulum instead. Pissing off millions uselessly seems to be résumé building material for the Left.

Dont need to tell anyone again, they already know.

Oh, please refresh my memory.

I don’t haunt Leftwing news.

1 Like

Not my fault if all you want to read/see are things that reinforce your own world view.

Not how I want to live my life but oh well.

Did he spit in food that other races would eat? Oh… my bad… that was your boy Jesse Jackson who admitted that.

Did he invent a racist rape story? Oh… my bad… that was Al Sharpton.

Did he blame the entire fucking race for injustices committed by a few a hundred and 50 years ago. Oh… my bad… that’s you people.

You are the fucking racists.

1 Like

Everyone in this country should have healthcare in this country. Period.

Healthcare is a human right just like housing is a human right, just like education is a human right, just like environmental justice is a human right. None of this is hard to understand.

No it is not a right! Saying that it is a right without explaining or defending your reasons why it is a right doesn’t make it a right! Try again little fella, empty barrels makes for loud noises!