Have you heard of flying mines?

The leader of an Islamic death cult doesn’t get to dictate to the US.

Bin Laden wasn’t even the leader of a nation.

1 Like

Of course it was about oil and always was. It was about keeping the flow of oil at market prices constant from the gulf just as Bush said at the time.

If Saddam had gone forward with his plans of overtaking the ME he would have caused the biggest energy crisis in world history which would threaten every industrialized nation with collapse.

No harm if you do. While various US politicians were going about telling the truth about the US Middle East war, it’s what the Bush administration promoted that penetrated the American psychic…

Along with Iraq’s alleged development of weapons of mass destructions, another justification for invasion was the purported link between Saddam Hussein’s government and terrorist organizations, in particular Al-Qaeda. In that sense, the Bush Administration cast the Iraq war as part of the broader War on Terrorism.

Note, nothing about OIL…

You may recall that originally the operation to topple Saddam was Operation Iraqi Liberation, but for salient reasons…was changed to operation Iraqi Freedom.

Palestine was peaceful for hundreds of years under the Turks, (Not that the Arabs liked the Turks)

until the Khazar ■■■■ arrived to rob and murder.

There was never an “Operation Iraqi Liberation”, quit lying.

Quit lying. The only way an extended peace has ever existed has been when one population there exterminated another and ruled through sheer force and terror just as the Sultans did in that era.

There was never any ■■■■■■ invasion of the Middle east in the last 4000 years.

No.
Israelites were Canaanites. The same difference.

No invasion of Canaan (like you point out) or exodus from Egypt. A bunch of fairy tales.

(I’m not saying fairy tales are bad)

You can’t even keep up with your own idiotic lies anymore. Comical.

The Bible is comical and it’s not my fault.
Too bad

1 Like