Happy Thanksgiving Political Bullpen!

OMG…Good luck with that Beadencup, best wishes.

You can buy it online. Check out the amount they are sold out of: :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for that, now I need to decide what to get first, I’ll try their elk, too.

1 Like

I’ve purchased from them before. I give them a :+1:

Lot’s of other places to buy from as well…

I’ve never had Elk :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve never bought meat over the internet before. This is a first for me, you only live once.

Thanks. Now I’ll see if I can find reindeer meat for Christmas.

1 Like

This is where I buy all my game meat. Best place I have found. For Bison…I have gotten it here and have also ordered direct from ranchers in SD.

2 Likes

There’s lots of places in San Francisco you can go for a goose

1 Like

3 Likes

You can’t beat Ted’s meat…:man_shrugging:

Beef jerky is very simple to make. I cut the meat (any type not fatty) and marinade for 24 hours. Smoke it on my pellet grill with either mesquite or oak @ 150 degrees. I then may throw it in my dehydrator for a few hours.

It can be expensive, but not nearly what you would pay at the grocery store for it.

Thank you all well wishers.I’m home and resting comfortably. I have to concentrate on rebuilding strength and stamina .
Great Thanksgiving Day,HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!
Thanks Everyone!!!

3 Likes

How about them Cowboys! Holy Cow! My sister couldn’t stop talking about that game! Me and Josh Allen have a lot in common, and I know his father! Great family! This game was the highest rated game for CBS in over 30 years. A lot of firsts!

Anyway, good that you watched it, and glad you are back and recovering nicely! Godspeed!

1 Like