Happy Thanksgiving Political Bullpen!

At the end of every November, Americans across the county and around the world come together with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving. It’s a wonderful American holiday and tradition that puts the family at the center of it all. Which is just the way it should be. So this Thanksgiving remember that and try to avoid any unnecessary political discussion if you can. If you need an outlet you have one right here! So use it if you need to get something off your chest and do your best to keep the peace, knowing that others probably won’t be so well behaved. Enjoy the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pie - or whatever your tradition calls for! I am thankful that each and every one of you are members here and are helping to build a truly great community! We have so many new features and promotional campaigns in the works so stay tuned!

26 Likes

Dang! Is that my long lost granpappy?!?

Granpappy! Is that you? I knew you’d come back after getting lost innawoods all them years ago!

We told you not to hunt that turkey granpappy! They’re faster than they look!

3 Likes

That’s a good video man. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

1 Like

Ha! I didn’t know you were getting more videos made! I’ll get it up on the YouTube channel!!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all citizens of PB. I am thankful for living in this great nation built by the strength and struggle of our ancestors and this tradition of celebration carried out every third Thursday of November. I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. God bless.

2 Likes

It’s the 4th Thursday not the 3rd Thursday. A+ for effort though, here’s a blanket, fresh from across the waters.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Patriot.

Thank you for all that you do. Thank you to KVN and Typhoon for all of the efforts they have put into making this a great place.

And to all of the fellow Patriots out there, Happy Thanksgiving! I’d really like to see some table shots posted :grin:

3 Likes

Nice vid P

Thanksgiving should be less political of all holidays we have since we all have something…something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving PB members.

3 Likes

Are you going to be bringing back the stickers from the BBS days?

I am working on a few versions. The BBS sticker is within the realm of the possible :wink:

11 Likes

How can I get some of them stickers?

1 Like

Heck yeah! I want a hecking sticker. How can you gibs me dat?

1 Like

@Stonewall1776 @PipeLayer I have a few thousand of the ones in the picture above. Let me come up with the best way to get them out and update all interested.

3 Likes

I’m interested as well.

I would like to wish everyone on PB and the U.S. a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day weekend .
Despite our country’s faults, I’m happy to live in the GREATEST COUNTRY on earth The U.S. was built into this great country with plenty of hardwork,sweat and sacrifices by our ancestors .In honor of the holiday weekend,I will declare a ceasefire and refrain from my sarcastic comments and concentrate on my recovery from colostomy reversal surgery .
Finally, I like to wish ALLthose serving in the military away from their families a SPECIAL SAFE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND.
Scouts Out!!! God Bless us All!!!

3 Likes

Damn bro. Hang tough.

Thank you ShlomoGoldstein. I will be discharging Friday. Have a SAFE holiday weekend .

I second that!..

1 Like

Yeah! Get well and a speedy recovery to you!