Greta Thunberg Begs For Help After Traveling Halfway Around The World 'The Wrong Way'

Heh. I wondered if you knew where I came from :wink: Saves the explanation.

There are a lot of good people there and yes, it has been overrun by leftists.

You may not be aware, but I personally got hammered and smeared in that crossfire. I was accused of things that I didn’t even know were going on because I was banned for being a poster here.

I don’t like that, as no one would.

Just food for thought.

1 Like

Self defense of one poster? Who will know why and will you not just make this site look bad because no one has a clue what happened or why?

That is an excellent point. Perhaps if @Publishermike apologized we could avoid any nastiness.

1 Like

Maybe we just take the high road and no one responds to this person. Eventually, he will go away. Nothing speaks louder or hurts more than being shunned.

This type of person will never apologize. You know that and I know that. :wink:

You have to ask yourself why he came to this board. Something is amiss on his board and with him.

Let it play out. In my experience, watching the long game is much more fun than the satisfaction of the short game. :wink:

2 Likes

No - the site…

1 Like

You know, I get that. I have that same reaction when someone or something I care about is even minutely threatened. In my world, in my business? Someone mistreats one of my employees? I will cut them out and they are on my “do not do business with list” in a heartbeat.

I’ve played this game a long time. Give it a year. Give it two years. They come back. Why?
Because I am excellent at what I do and so is my team.

They know I have their backs. ALWAYS.

As do the people here. Give everyone here the credit they are due.

Edit to add:

For being strong, savvy and pithy enough to repel and run off the libtards :laughing:

1 Like
  1. Wrong, free speech is absolute. That is what a principle is: absolute. It is either free, or it isn’t.
  2. In a “public space” the “limits” to what one “can” or “should” say are determined by social cues, negotiation, and principle . In the “public space” of political commentary, those limits are already provided for us, by a handy rule of thumb called individual liberty - a principle that underlies a little thing you might have heard of, called the first amendment.

Now go back to your leftist safe space where you can be perpetually butthurt while wallowing in double-standards and hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Free speech became far-right when the left became far wrong.

9 Likes

Freedom of speech includes speech you don’t agree with. It even includes your freedom to express your disdain for others rights. It doesn’t however include the right to silence said free speech.

4 Likes

Greta is, in fact, a mentally ill Swedish young adult . Do get it right.

1 Like

I have quite a bit of disdain for what people do or say that I don’t agree with.

Yet, I respect their right to do so, not to be confused with I respect them.

How do I show my disdain? Simply by not giving them the attention they want and moving onto things that are much more important than fanning the flames of attention seeking behaviors.

We all have a line that we draw. After all, was what his face not expressing freedom of speech?

Is the same as when you guys say “be on the right side of history”?

1 Like

Do link me in please, I’ve got to see this for myself!

1 Like

The cult of Greta is unprecedented!

https://ktar.com/story/2836973/mural-of-activist-greta-thunberg-going-up-in-san-francisco/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

6 Likes

Perhaps the greatest copypasta of all time. Expertly used as well.

4 Likes

What a warped view of the world. Your side has made numerous “artistic” depictions of the President of the United States and his family being beaten, raped, tortured, and murdered. You argue that since Greta is a real person that any artistic depiction containing her is not allowed. Yet the President and his family are real people and that didn’t stop the left and it still hasn’t. There was ZERO outrage about such depictions of the President and his family from the left. To use your terms and flawed logic, the left hid behind freedom of speech and said it was their right to express themselves. So which is it? Do you want ALL offinsive speech banned or just the speech that offends YOU?

4 Likes

I found the site using his avatar and username too. Took a lot of digging. Don’t know if the mods want this posted publicly or not but here it is. Apologies in advance if I broke a rule or something.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/

Indeed! … :rofl::+1:

1 Like