Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists ‘Hooked on Government Grants’

Greenpeace co-founder and former president of Greenpeace Canada Patrick Moore described the cynical and corrupt machinations fueling the narrative of anthropocentric global warming and “climate change” in a Wednesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.

1 Like

Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore had harsh words for the modern environmental movement, calling global warming “the greatest scam in history” and denouncing the use of “fear and guilt” to push the message.

The climate catastrophe is strictly a fear campaign – well, fear and guilt ,” Moore told Breitbart radio host Rebecca Mansour. “ You’re afraid you’re killing your children because you’re driving them in your SUV and emitting carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and you feel guilty for doing that. There’s no stronger motivation than those two .”

https://www.rt.com/news/453382-greenpeace-founder-global-warming-scam/

Any honest humanitarian will spit on global warming. Go look up how much it would cost to solve global hunger, give everyone access to clean drinking water and basic medicine, all of those are a tiny fraction of the cost of addressing global warming.

2 Likes

As an example, the cost of giving everyone on the planet access to clean drinking water is ten billion a year. Not addressing it costs 2.2 million unnecessary deaths a year. Global warming pfft. Have you seen the cost estimates to “solve” that? Like 500 billion a year on low estimate.

It’s all fearmongering. Desalination plants have existed for many decades. :man_facepalming:

CO2 helps plants grow and produce more food and oxygen. Warming should never be feared. Cooling is what leads to crop failures, famine, global epidemics, and death.

3 Likes

Follow the money and you’ll see climate wizards collecting billions to perpetuate the biggest scam the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Patrick Moore is super based. He’s in favor of building new nuclear power plants too.

1 Like

Yep and he absolutely hates AOC.

6 Likes

Climate has been changing since there has been climate. There are tree stumps in the arctic tundra.

Global warming is just a tax and control strategy. The models for global warming just don’t describe reality. I hear that Russia has climate models that are pretty close to reality. BUT if they use those models, then CO2 becomes a harmless gas… lol. I guess Russia is meddling in climate change. :slight_smile:

hot_3

1 Like

Well to counter the founder of Greenpeace roasting her on Twitter over the Green New Deal, AOC secured the backing of the most famous and credible “scientist” out there.

1 Like

Their eyes say: "We’re full of shit but you sheeple are idiots so you must believe us!$ "

Bill_Nye_Saves_the_World

Lol

1 Like

Libs are impressed with Bill Nye. It’s funny.

Good Lord! That is one scary picture. Looks more like a horror movie ad.

It would make a great “caption this” thread, lol.

Currently reading “Climategate” by Brian Sussman, and all these checks out: “global warming” is a blatant hoax used to push Marxist redistribution agenda. This entails higher taxes and more regulations, population control of the “host” country follows by a subsequent replacement mass migrations of 3rd-world migrants to influence the politics, and the perversion and weatherization of “science” and academia.

If they tell you that “the science is settled” and "climate change is the major consensus, just look up these 3 appeals, and the number of “science deniers” supporting them:

• Heidelberg Appeal: 4000 scientists, 72 Nobel Prize winners
  • Oregon Petition: 30000 American scientists
  • Leipzig Declaration: 105 scientists

Here is one of those notable 72 Nobel holders and their take on the global warming hoax

Probably completely immoral and unethical for me to say, but I wish I had been thinking about climate change being a scam back when it first started gaining momentum. Had I been thinking along those lines I might have been able to jump in and make a lot of money off of a lot of stupid leftists.

Al Gore beat you to it, all the way to the Vice President seat.