Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists ‘Hooked on Government Grants’

Notice how “man-made” has seemed to worked its way out of the narrative over time?

It would be a better use of science to adapt rather than to fight what is not in our control.

I have a list of scientists that refute some aspect of the craze. But it is irrelevant for me because I could see with my own eyes, from my own modest analysis, that AGW was for wankers with a wanker’s education in science. From the initial ridiculous linear curve fit of temperature data to the reference of CO2 as a poison … it’s all a wonderful wanker whopper believed on faith by progs who could not tell you the difference between a nanometer and a noodlemeter.

First they reluctantly admitted that “warming” was really “changing”. Then they reluctantly admitted that CO2 was among the least problems in their childish “green house gas” theory. Now they are using NASA imagery of the poles to justify their tales even though volcanic heat sources UNDER the ice are causing the melting. And then they smugly quote a NASA source even though NASA’s expertise is in AERONAUTICS AND SPACE (NASA).

They are now saying…“well shouldn’t we try to reduce pollution?”

Listen Libs… Uhhh… YEah…but that has nothing to do with warming, assholes. Get a damn education next time you decide to put on your alarmist hats.

4 Likes

Just like Ptolemy’s geocentric system that was once upheld by the Church for 1500 years, “anthropomorphic climate change” is another dogmatic, cult-like hubris that again put “human” at the center of everything: we can change the climates!

It has come full circle: these goons again ignore the influence of other extraterrestrial bodies such as the sun, the moon, and even the earth itself and its many incredible cycles and mysteries that the current brightest minds are humbled.

Lets be honest here: the end goal is not about the climate, but about the benjamins. Look how rich and influential the likes of Al Gore and Bill Bye have become!

2 Likes

Im waiting for the day when they ban water, bc thats what responsible for 80% of the warming effect in the usually recited “greenhouse effect”.

2 Likes

They won’t ban it but they definitely want to control it.

Delingpole: Global Warming Shock. Antarctica Posts Coldest Winter Since Records Began (breitbart.com)

Delingpole: Global Warming Shock. Antarctica Posts Coldest Winter Since Records Began

Penguins play before mating at Chile's military base Presidente Eduardo Frei, in the King George island, in Antarctica, on March 13, 2014. AFP PHOTO / VANDERLEI ALMEIDA (Photo credit should read VANDERLEI ALMEIDA/AFP/Getty Images)

Getty Images

JAMES DELINGPOLE

4 Oct 2021228

Right now, the biggest scam is CV19.

1 Like

Los Angeles is having a blizzard, where is all this global warming? Lol!

1 Like