Good Humor 🍨

Time for a cat video

https://youtu.be/7Ht9jkWXqlU

3 Likes

It is ridiculous to say that in general no Japanese people have a sense of humor. Didge likes to paint with a foot-wide brush.

https://youtu.be/0M2Z6k8kkHA

They are comedians. They make a living by trying to be funny.

There’s a genre of comedy called manzai, or dialogue between two partners, typically done in the Osaka dialect which I sometimes watch, unless the subjects get too vulgar.

Osaka folks tend to appreciate humor more than their counterpart in the east

They are Japanese comedians…making a living by BEING FUNNY, causing an audience of predominantly Japanese people (with a sense of humor) to LAUGH!

So don’t paint the Japanese people as humorless.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

C’mon. All countries have some negative humorless people who gravitate to other humorless, depressive people. Japan is no different.

The major difference is that in Japan, having no sense of humor is a virtue of sorts. Like, look he always takes everything so serious, and he never says anything frivolous and silly.

If you spend some time in Japan, you’ll know that it is extremely difficult to make a Japanese woman laugh (unless she has spent a number of years overseas). She will not understand your joke in the first place.

1 Like

Never tell a Brit a joke at the pub on Saturday night. He’ll laugh at it in church.

1 Like

I spent a few years going back and forth to Japan, spending weeks at a time in Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hachinohe. It’s absolute nonsense to say they have no sense of humor. My guess is you just had trouble connecting. They were some of the funniest guys I’ve been around. Best story from there:

I (I mean a friend of mine, I would never partake in such a morally devoid activity) was at a topless bar. In Hachinohe, the girls aren’t allowed off the table without a shirt on. One of my Japanese friends kept reaching out and trying to grab her breast and she kept slapping at his hand. After the song, she put her top on and climbed down, straight into my lap. She looked at Uchida and grabbed my hand and put it under her blouse. He jumped up and said “HEY… You let him touch, but you don’t let ME touch!!”. . . she held up her thumb and finger and said “Cause you Japanese”… His response was classic, OHHHHHH… the he looked at me and said “That’s ok, she’s Okama”… Well, she wasn’t, thank God, she went to my hotel with me. :smiley: … The next day, he was telling the story and Big Stone (have no idea what his name was, that was his nick name to me, dumb as a rock) said “But Uchida, she went HOME with him.”… I bumped Uchida and said don’t worry, she looked at me after and said “You Japanese too?”… That was one of the most fun rigs I’ve ever been to. We constantly had a good time, joking and carrying on.

3 Likes

Most Japanese strip clubs will not allowed westerners in so you got lucky this time

Oh bullshit. Tell that crap to someone that didn’t spend months there.

That’s a well-known and documented fact not calling you a liar but anyone can do a quick Google search the way you responded though you’re probably a liar

I’ve never seen a strip club anywhere that turned down a man with money.

1 Like

Do you know what sex workers in Thailand call Japanese man 333 because they have 3 inch penises they last 3 seconds and it cost them 30,000 Baht

Japan is known to be one of the most expensive countries for sex workers and the people have one of the highest in group preferences

1 Like

You google it all you want. I was NOT ONCE turned away from all of these “forbidden” locations in Japan. What they tend to do is turn away US Military because they cause problems as they’re young. Christ man, I spent time in Nagasaki, Tokyo, Hachinohe, Osaka and a few other cities. I went back and forth there from around 2000 to 2007, probably spending a combined 2 years in country.

2 Likes

By the way, change your logo, I was still thinking I was talking to Digi and he frustrates me with his anti ■■■ stuff so I’m less cordial with him. :smiley: Apologies if I was overly aggressive but I’ll believe my own experience in Japan over Google. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry to call you a liar I was only joking around all the best mate

Japan has a lot of cities the experiences I was talking about we’re not first-hand and were definitely based in Tokyo my apologies

1 Like