God Bless the USA

Seems to depend on the day and the subject. He’s a Brit most of the time but suddenly claims to be an American whenever he feels like crapping on the US and particularly veterans/active duty military.

Yeah he is dumb enough to think no one was paying attention! It’s pretty obvious he is posting with an agenda!

1 Like

The only board I’ve ever seen so much hate on display was when I once looked in on one of the more infamous Neo Nazi/KKK favorites I’d been accused of being a member of.

The Haters seem to seek each other out to create their own support system.

Smiley face indicates a humorous comment not a troll post. Go get a sense of humor.

I bet you are a real hit at parties.

Just give it up. Your smilies show you were joking about the SSB.

Look you shit the bed and you can’t cover it up so quit.

1 Like

Lmao I post because I enjoy posting. No agenda, message boards are not that deep. They are only a small number of people who seem to post with any regularity here so whats the point of having a nefarious hidden agenda for so few?

Its not like any of us are influencers in real life.

Thanks for knowing me better than I know myself.

You really are all seeing and all knowing, every single subject here you act as if you are the oracle and font of all knowledge, your even the expert on people you dont know.

All we have to do is read your posts. You made your intent quite clear now again give it up we’ve derailed this thread far enough.

Speak for yourself then again it’s apparent you are projecting which seems fitting given the nature of your posts!

Yes I am sure you are a real pillar and leader of the community which is why you spend so much time on here.

How can i derail this thread?. I made a comment your the one that started making comments sbout me being a troll so of course I would reply.

You know nothing about me so assume all you want it only makes you look more foolish for doing so!

What a shame.
Forgotten American(s) in Vietnam

They aren’t forgotten. What do you think this flag symbolizes?

1 Like

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

3 Likes

You actually cannot see that you are doing all the things you accuse me of.

It really is quite fascinating having a peek in the posting habits of some.

I guess I am living in your head rent free as you seem to not want to let it go! Go ahead you can have the last word Pragmatic!

1 Like

How cute you took the time to find a clip to post.

You do care. Admit it you love me really, i add some much needed common sense to the threads here.

1 Like

Your making me blush now. Much more of this 1:1 attention and we might have to start messaging privately :wink:

1 Like