God bless America merry Christmas

Here is you :rofl::rofl:

Ha ha ha! Hilarious use of grammar and you call me stupid! Classic Jizzwizz! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who cares about Grammar when you think Jones is going to win lol
Get your money back son

So much so that you put in the effort and searched on the internet for a meme generator just to prove to yourself you have self esteem issues too! Hilarious!

Thanks Jizzwizz! You are the gift that keeps on giving! I am literally in tears I am laughing so much at you! LMAO!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok dumbass homo with cock pics on his phone who thinks a man 40 pts behind is going to win lol

monkey3-phone-call-2

You keep losing arguments, not sure how you can claim superior intellect lol

You are batting zero buddy! There is no argument when you can’t provide one that is based on sound rationale instead you have to keep repeating yourself by posting the same BS nonsense in order to feed your already fragile ego!

You have to much cock in your mouth

Only competition you could ever win against me is a cock sucking battle . Lol faaaagot

Jitss617_talking-ass

Pretty sure this a projection :rofl:

What ever you got to tell yourself little fella! Cognitive dissonance is a bitch for people like you, so keep trying!

Hey what ever it is. Your intellect on politics is like a retard trying to be a brain doctor lol

Only a retard would listen to polling data in 2021 in which the primaries is more than 6 months away! That retard is you and it shows how mentally incapacitated you truly are! You know nothing, and just like your losing Patriots in which you said they going to the Superbowl is just as retarded!

Lol ok ok like a retard I’ll make you feel better… “yes little retard Jones is going to win” lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woa there little fella, string a coherent sentence together first before trying to piece your racist diatribe together! We know you hate Jones because he is black, why else go through the trouble by insulting a man you barely know anything about? Your a racist POS that is why and you already proven that to be true.

Lol hey retard Jones couldn’t win a pissing contest against a 1 day old fetus lol

I want a republican who’s going to take control of Fulton county in Cobb county and stop the cheating.

Yeah, good luck with that, because its obvious you don’t know shit and still living in the past. You’d probably would vote for McCain if he was still alive too! Typical losers like you are always the same and predictable!

Lol like I said get your money back, you’re one stupid hooomo lol

JITSS_SHITTS