God bless America merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my fellow real Americans!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you!

2 Likes

A Safe and Merry Christmas to all and their families here at PB.

2 Likes

I’m COVID positive and going to a Christmas party to secretly delivery people the gift of natural immunity.

Hopefully an immunity from your brain.

3 Likes

Another anti trumper I c

Brain you say , Jitss617 hasn’t much left after those disinfectant injections Trump advised . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Got another anti American. I thought this was a proud American forum. Glad I got the anti Americans exposed haha

We ARE PROUD ANERICANS and aren’t afraid to call out the Marxists Anti- Americans and the BIDENISTAS!!!

1 Like

So you don’t support trump

1 Like

Who took your pic? Surprised they ain’t hitting your chin :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t put name in your family album lol

My name is not Jitss617, its yours dumbass!

That’s def a Manhattan family photo, I’m impressed you didn’t choke on it

I know you have to say that, because you got no real comebacks with your limited vocabulary and education to think of anything else! It sucks to be you!

You see? Its John boy giving you a parting gift before he died! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My comebacks are so good you have to stup to education levels, which brings me to you thinking Jones can win in Georgia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where did you go to school ? Haha

Where did you go to school? Did you even graduate? A question you refuse to answer because you probably got a GED.