God bless America merry Christmas

Are you Handing this to your boyfriend to stick it somewhere? Lll

I went to schools in bostonā€¦ supposedly the best schools in Americaā€¦ hehe you?

Oooo! So original! Couldnā€™t come up with anything better? Lame as usual!

Yeah what public school? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Itā€™s hilariousā€¦ your holding a Manhattan family Hand down, from one father to son to anotherā€¦ lol

Best in Americaā€¦ you?

Best in America is not a name, but hey its obvious you are compensating here to hide your insecurities and your lack of education!

I went to the high school John Adams went to. Boston Latin ā€¦ what about you?

Got my MBA at Niagara, Masters at Columbia University, and Law School at NYU

You should get your money back and sue, you are one dumb fuck lol
ā€œ Trump shouldā€™ve endorsed Jones in Georgia because he has a chance of winningā€œ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile you continue to post the same tripe here while derailing your own thread! Now that is what I call low info voter amateur stuff!

You are batting zero buddy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It going to be better when the Patriots are eliminated from the playoffs when they play Miami! Oh the joy one is going to feel when that happens!

Says a guy with a pic of a cock on his phone and has created a couple of Memes placing text on a cock picture lol

It was all for you after saying you pissed on little children!

The fact is you are not capable of creating your own memes, you are not intelligent enough to do so!

I made you down load a pic of a manā€™s cock? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can only image what you do with a real cock ha

You are just jealous because you canā€™t create original memes yourself! Waa waa waa!

BTW its ā€œimagineā€ not ā€œimageā€ Learn to write proper English if you are going to try to make yourself out to look intelligent here!

Says the guy that searches for cock pics lol

I heard you like it up the ass! So the pic is appropriate for you!

I bet you searched are for that pic you homo lol

Here is you taking it up the ass!

https://youtu.be/JnK20rOEaic