Go bold! That'll work

Yeah right! Its not like Obama kept any promises either, but I am sure you will use a false equivalency to prop up your straw man argument here too!

1 Like

I don’t disagree with many of the points on the list. What you fail to (intentionally) mention is the root cause behind those failures - Democrats, activist judges, and the NeverTrumpers in the GOP. It’s not because Trump isn’t trying to get this stuff done, it’s that he gets roadblocks put in front of him every step of the way by the political class.

Here’s an actual accomplishment happening right now that the left seems to be avoiding…

2 Likes

Oh I see, I asked you for what your party stands for in terms of the issues and you go right to attacking conservatives. You list one thing that will basically bankrupt New York state eventually, but skip over the particulars of what issue that your side represents, such as the New Green Deal, immigration, legalizing Prostitution, Post Birth Abortion, etc., etc.!. How disappointing! Sounds like someone is resorting not only to the blame game again, but playing the victim as well, something cultural Marxists like yourself are so adept at!

1 Like

We already tried that and it was a massive failure with your boy toy Obola!

No it is not, and not lets not do that!

Again proving your side doesn’t have any original ideas, just rehashed old ones in which has already proven to fail. Next!

I wouldn’t tout any “deal” with Dr. Evil very loudly. This business with North Korea is a ridiculous waste of effort.

That’s unfair, Obama, it seems was in the White House while the attack occurred, and most likely was huddling with his stooges to craft the lie that it was a video that caused the attack.

Then, the next day, he jetted off to a campaign event. He had, no doubt, settled on the lie that was spread by his stooges in the following days.

That was a very strange thing - just accounting for where Obama was when the attack occurred was a mystery for many months. Another example of many breath-taking lies put out by Obama that dwarfs any of the pissant lies that Trump’s critics tout. The propaganda press was, of course, totally incurious when it came to Obama’s lies, no matter how breath-taking.

1 Like

Key word being…effort.